What’s your toxic trait?

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by shebeenafan, Jan 19, 2020.

1. I know EXACTLY what you mean! 1. Always trust your gut! 2. Don’t be afraid to let people in I’ve learned that you just have to set clear boundaries cause people do try to take advantage!

I totally see how this can be toxic lol🥴

2. I Beg For Distance When Im Mad... But I Also Know Being Distant I Won’t Have A Good Relationship With Anyone

BunnyPirate likes this.
  3. Hang on, I got more: Beingso engrossed in a certain task such that I forget to take care of myself.

BunnyPirate likes this.
  4. Being exceedingly honest about how I don't trust anyone and am overly pessimistic. Especially around my partners.

5. It’s hard being a perfectionist 😜 I also care too much about people, fall too deep in love, and have an unwavering passion to travel to go on mission trips in South American countries and hand out backpacks full of school supplies.😓

6. Same. Tasks and people. Sometimes I get so obsessed w people I'm in relationships w that I cease to eat/sleep/do everyday activities

7. I dont respect women

8. At least you admit that it’s toxic

Muschi likes this.
  9. I-
    Wednesday no

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  10. My toxic trait is the 'not reading the atmosphere', I still cannot understand many people so I often get the mad at. (Oh and also my English if it is also the included 😅)

11. Learn what respect is then maybe ill respect you

12. Go my smack my ex-fiancée upside the head for me tho cuz she's still fucking w me and I almost just decided to not go to work and lay in bed all evening. I is weak.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  13. I'm all pure and nice, sorry

14. [​IMG]

15. Wow toxic much D:

16. Im surprised @Muschi didnt say her face is toxic yet

17. Go back inside the cave you crawled out of

WhoTfIsWesday, Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  18. No one is perfect

19. You haven't dropped dead from looking at it yet. 😉

20. I been left weak w desire tho 😾

PoolNoodle and Muschi like this.