Welcome to the team, New Moderators!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Stating that everyone has an opinion is like stating that everyone has legs to walk. I mean no shit.

Don't be so serious homie. You're typing novels on how you feel about a app when they don't really give a fuck (From what I see playing 4yrs+) Don't try to revive a deceased bird when his head is blown the fuck off.

2. many hard words for kefo to comprehend

3. I actually agree with kefo. Instead of actually silencing every bypass, it shows that ATA is finally giving some attention to the fact that some behaviours aren't allowed. Don't really see why you're judging his long paragraph tho, he was just being concise and to point.

4. To the point isn't a long novel. To the point is something small and simple.

Like this^

I honestly don't care about who agrees to it or who agrees with me. I honestly want to pick on his long novel clearly. I'm not with the political bs.

So don't ask for a better suggestion than what he said cause I don't care about what was said. The long letter amuses me and I want to say what I want about it.

So I hope you get a clear understanding of what's going on here.

5. I'm going to end this now to avoid silence.

"Being a jerk for the sake"

Any further replies will be ignored if not amusing.

6. >whines about people typing paragraphs using just as many paragraphs as the paragraphs being whined about

k lol

7. Oh you're blind I see. Go see a doctor asap.

I wouldn't even compare the two but of course your big mouth will just to do what you do best.

8. compare the two wot? you're both rambling, but he's actually saying something

9. So are you.. So we're in this together.

10. Says I'm typing paragraphs like the ones I'm whining about

Then have the audacity to ask this pebble brain question

11. Hey Winston I know Indian but I won't apply because I know you don't like me  I'll farm you soon dw 

12. farm me too please

13. You have 1k fight losses. You should apply.

@savage
    Word

14. i just put him over 1k so can i have credit for his applicability

15. I wish i can be moderator someday  but its impossible ahha

16. You just had to.

17. why ? i think being idiot shoul be against rule, maybe we would have a rest from you bs

18. why u responding you become the idiot too

19. you remind me of kids at school with such response