Welcome to our New Moderators!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone,
    Please join us in welcome out newest moderators:

-Sir-Nekkie-
    applez
    just_a_face_in_the_crowd
    Mrsbosen

2. Welcome newest moderators

3. How do yu become a Mod?

4. just_a_face and MrsBosen? I'm surprised ._. Actually very surprised by this decision. Nekkie is the one that surprises me the less... and I'm surprised to see Nekkie there :/ I hope they'll all be good. Good luck.

5. Pimd you need Ski back you need him he was one of the best mods that pimd has had although im not saying some of the mods aren't good they're all good i just think ski's the best please put him back as a mod I think alot of people want that so please let him be a mod again.

6. I didn't know that there was still rules left to be enforced.  I thought rules were falling asleep after their relaxation time.

7. I miss Mindy, Spiny and Ski. Fallingstars... Ronny... Ricenna... MrsBosen... Applez all do not merit to be mods.

8. Just because they relax the rules does not mean there is none still rules just not as strict with them

9. I don't know what they've done to help the community. Isn't that what they're supposed to do before being able to be a moderator?

10. Ski resigned not he got it taken away

11. Fact: I applied first than her, MrsBosen.. We have both cultural language that other Pinoy players violates rules like in Forums. I'm just getting hazarded because only few mods checks forums. I miss the old ones.. Especially Neon..

12. They can't make to many cuz then it wouldn't be a privilege to be a mod they are trying to find the right amount for all the times zones they go for 2 in each one

13. Congratulations New Mods! :D

14. Welcome new mods!

15. By the way I have a question. Are the other mods Fallingstars,Riccena,J31 etc which of them are no longer mods?

16. They are still mods,

17. I miss Olivia, Rose and Zeuss :( but welcome new moderators!

18. J31 changed her name due to war, I think. Her new name is now SteamOnTheBathroomMirror

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.