Welcome pimd_community!!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd_admin, Dec 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why i can't see my new items on my showcase? ??

2. D'aww. That's a cute cat, but he's hardly ready for the dorm life.

[​IMG]

Waffles! They go best with bacon. But now you're making me hungry...

As for amusing you, I won't be exactly putting on a clown costume and dancing for you guys, but having fun is important!

Beep boop boop
    I assure you I need my rest. It's not like I'm a robot.
    Yes, definitely not a robot.

3. WELCOME PIMD_COMMUNITY
    It's going to be awesome to have more people around that have different colour names! Colour is VERY important
    But on a more important note, can we call you Steve?

4. PIMD_COMMUNITY how are u going to get to know the people in pimd better have u thought about going club hoping to get to know the community better?

5. About time ? Only took 3 years ( almost)

6. What i don't understand and I know it been mention before,,ec cost real money,,other than what u get from jobs,,Why the gifts we purchase with ec to gift a friend doesn't come with a stat boost,but store purchase items do,,even some that u purchase with pixel money ?Also why a system can't be put together so we can gift friends ec,,,We are paying for the ec,,so we should be able to gift them to our friends....

7. Well I actually need help. Accordingto my tutor I'm being "vollied" and I have no clue what that means. So what's happening?

8. Well I actually need help. Accordingto my tutor I'm being "vollied" and I have no clue what that means. So what's happening?

9.  you for real?

You're being hired to help you gain money. 

10. Did he became inactive? 

11. i think so or he is on a paid vacation already

12. or maybe just maybe he/she is asleep?

13. why DID they name him/her pimd community if just going to be inactive.. smh great job to have never have to be around..

14. Basically, other players are hiring you as a tutor, and it's going back and forth between a few players. This not only earns you cash each time, but earns the person who sells you cash as well.

Here's some information on Volleying if you'd like to learn more:
    http://forum.partyinmydorm.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=26563

Not inactive, just jumping around between a few different tasks while getting caught up to speed around here. Of course, as I get settled in I'll be spend more and more time here on the forums, and learning the finer points of the game.

15. Do you talk outside of forums?

16. Cuz if you don't then that sucks cuz new players should look to you and ask questions

17. See everyone pimd_community is still here now chill ️ and let him be he has a life to you know ?

18. Is this the only Thread your going to talk on or will you just be randomly appearing at your own convenience?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.