Welcome, New Moderators!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, May 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This has nothing to do with popularity you weasel. It's just most of them are absolutely clueless.

2. Well I’ve heard through the grapevine jersey asked a lot of people to vote her for js

3. Vote? I don't recall voting for mods being a possibility.

4. I’m pretty sure ata asks the current mods because it’s their team the applicants are joining.

5. If you tick their boxes in the questionnaire and you’re known by others (in a good way obvs) how can they say no.

It is a popularity contest

6. Don't worry, ATA will notice if a moderator is misusing his/her powers Hopefully you guys continue to observe the difference while we are still in adjusting and learning stage being a moderator ??

7. Yeah, I'm not denying it is. Popular people are more likely to be a mod; it just makes sense. I was just confused about the voting part.

8. Well also as well if you think about it In forums we do the meme of #ignformod. Maybe that was happening as well but outside of forums ? I wouldn’t be surprised

9. I'm sure it happens too yeah. Ive seen #ignforhs in wc before which is a similar concept. We do that too for Kefo

#KefoForHonorStudent

10. Sour butt because you didn't mod or hs

11. Only recognise a few of them, but congrats and stuff

12. No one would vote for you(if voting was a thing) take a seat
    if you're sitting put you're phone down and go for a walk

13. Oof, time to make popcorn.

14. 25 random apps but u weren’t one of them ?

NATE CHILL ??

15. I don't think half of us even knew they were looking for mods, but oki.

16. When was the last time youve seen or got a personal msg from devs saying they're looking for new mods? Lol

17. I feel unloved. We're friends with pimd for a reason, why can't they text me back? :(

18. When was the last time you got a hug from a loved one? ☹️

19. To do that I gotta love someone first.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.