Welcome, New Moderators!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, May 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You haven't seen the others because the ones you listed are in Asian Campus. Most of these mods are in U.S. campus so you wouldn't see them posting to begin with.

2. Sounds indecent 

3. @firebends that makes sense, I was wondering why I saw 2 mods last night on asia campus from this list which I never saw them before. I guess 80% of list is only for US

4. Quality made a list of those in the US & Asia campus :) Might have been the timing too. I feel like a lot of us pop up all at once and lurk the rest of the time ?

5. this :lol:

6. Still don’t recongise any of them from forums Bb x

7. anyway some of them already putting effort other i doubt will

8. Recognition doesn’t matter, what matters is how the person did on the test, if their answers met the needs that ATA was looking for. When did ata ever say you have to be forum and wc popular to become a mod?

9. Thank you for ur support tbh :’) ️

10. Oh you mean the old out dated test and the popularity test for people to vote you. So hard

If you think its about having friends or popularity, you would win tbh.

11. You’ve completely ignored my point of that we do not need more mods that don’t use forums hence why I put the numbers of the mods who do/don’t before and after 2018

I’ve been playing for five years and you’re sitting here trying to tell me the mod process like I don’t know.

12. Here so you can read MY POINT more clearly

13. I’ve applied two times, each test was different ?

14. you are one of those putting effort so i wont complain

15. CHI CHI CHI CHI

MY BABY MAMAS A MODERATOR OMG BABY IM SO PROUD OF YOU OMG OMG OMG

16. Half of these mods are absolutely garbage and need to be stripped of their mod privileges. Half dont even know what they are doing. Very disappointed.

17. True in some sense ,misusing the powers they getting with being mod :(

18. do you have a proof ?

19. Proof? They have a probation time of 3 months so Ata will take action if necessary then or they will stay mods after that.

And mods don't need to be popular to become mods and they also don't need any votes from other mods.

20. Don't need to prove anything,who knows better than you? :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.