Weirdest Breakup Excuses You've Got?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Stark, Apr 6, 2019.

1. So my noob rs broke up with a noob me on my first noob account cuz I went inactive for 3 days after I lost my mobile and I did not link my account..

So I made a new account and dint rs him again (stayed single for a very long time) cuz he broke up with me on that account.. #nottrustworthy

2. One of my noob rs's broke up with me because I refused to dump my irl boyfriend of 6 years and I refused to add him on any social media ?

3. My noob stats rs broke up with and blocked me without notice, because he wanted a real rs.
    I outgrew him and hit him a few times. Didn't really farm, though. Just a few hits. But I was upset asf.

4. Some of my alts got random rs and like the person would instantly post on my wall “I love you” type of emoji banners :lol: like oof it’s been maybe a whole minute slow down friend

5. Ily

6. I love you like a fat kid loves cake
    - that one guy

7. Mine kept breaking to be with their gfs then this one i have went inactive  think I'm jinxed

8. This just made my day

9. During the valentines hunt, on an alt of mine i had an rs (which btw i had more drops than her as well) she told me “oh im breaking up cos if you do this and that (making up random crap) it gives you a high amount of magz” and i was like whatever. Didnt care, it was my alt.
    Then she asked me out again, and then later in that day she breaks up and says “oh ill be back” and unfriended me xDD
    Ho, you coulda been honest and said you just wanted to find someone with more drops so you could take them pff coward

10. In rl my ex broke up with me because i smoke to much weed , but he was a drunk ... So yeah

11. I made friends with this guy and decided to do a stat RS after we knew each other for sometime. He seemed pretty chill, but pretty flirty. I have an IRL RS, he knew that.

So after some time of our “friendship,” he knew I wasn’t putting out or anything because of my IRL RS, he broke RS for this girl who did put out. I didn’t care, good for him and yay for him not bothering me as much. We still remained friends

During the Valentine’s hunt, they broke up because she emo quit. He came back to me and said “oh, I didn’t really want to break up with you! She made me” I told him no, he got salty and went nice guy on my ass?

12. "I need time to work on my skateboarding career"
    He thought he was going to go pro, ha. Wasn't even that good. He's now 28/29 and does something dumb for work.

13. I'm so curious.

14. My RS just said he was trying to push the 'Date' button button by mistake he pressed the 'Breakup' button and he told me this 2 days after when I decided to ask him why

15. Sweet home Alabama

16. My left me saying that her parents got to know about our relationship and she didn't want to disappoint them. So, she dumped me for her parents. Oof

18. A club I was at, I think it was a cat club, was getting hits, but the person hitting was targeting me specifically because I was kind of an easy target back then.

They gave me a CF, I really didn’t care, so I ignored it, then they hit my RS and told her that her CF was to break rs with me.

So she did and then blocked me.

I really have to laugh because it was me who asked her out and she’s been single on the game ever since.

Either way, the person who was hitting me gave up by the next day and would have with the RS too. Karma is a cruel, cruel mistress.

19. One broke It off with me because they said that they were leaving the game. And then they found somebody else. Then I got blocked. His new rs told me it was because I wouldn’t role play with him either in the game or in rl. I don’t role play at all ty