Weekend Wonderbonus

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, Sep 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cc and Ppa are dropping:
    Cloudpaca
    Baby Kitsune

2. @barbiedoll

There is a CHANCE of cat/bikini drop in all parties except cat cafe and pizza pop art. There is a CHANCE of the new drops dropping in Cat Cafe and Pizza Pop art only. You will NOT get a drop every time (unless you are the luckiest person ever). So, please stop accusing us of things we aren't, as we are just trying to help. We didn't have to tell you any of that info, but we decided to take time and help you all understand. So be appreciative and don't get mad at us because u didn't get a drop.

3. ^ :| Always taking words out my mouth Matt

4. I love all the new changes lately. Keep it going ata! Support from me lol

5. I thought the title said something else ?

6. Took 10 min to take effect .-.

7. I didnt get this kind of drop even cats or bikini why please let me get it so i will enjoy this game..

8. The drops are still rare

9.  My club is getting so many drops from pro :eek:

10. Awwwh they're cute

11. Post again I will farm you

12. Question would the new drops be temporary or perm to this week?

13. Gimmie kitsun!!!!!

14. You can get rid of the gold names if you want but the rest should be permanent. Or maybe make the gold names happen but have them make pvp actions double for 2 hours instead of party pay, and instead of increasing pvp all the time. The items dropping from all parties except pizza pop and cat cafe makes the rest of the parties relevant again. The new items are fun and it always sucks to see such a rare drop go so quickly especially when the same people seem to always get drops first.

15. can we sell these drops back to you for the amount you stated they are worth..? <--Jus wanted to try the color thing... Hopefully it works...

16. I haven't got a cat drop in 3 or 4 months and I never gotten a bikini drop

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.