Weekend Wonderbonus

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, Sep 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I need a like 5 cats

2. For those who are confused:

1. Once you log on for the first time, you get 2x plunder on any party including Cat Cafe and Pizza Pop (Art).

2. This effect will make your name gold in campus and club chat. That is one way to know you are currently getting the bonuses.

3. This effect will last for 2 hours after your first log in of the day.

4. Once it becomes 12 pm pdt, on Saturday and Sunday, you can restart the app and get the bonuses again for 2 more hours on all parties. (Your name will become gold again as well)

5. If you DID NOT log on before 12 pm pdt, you will have missed the chance to get 2 hours in the morning, so plan when you log on. You will only get the chance for the afternoon 12 pm pdt effects.

6. Bonuses DO NOT stack. This means that if you log on at 11:59 am pdt, get the effects, restart the app, and log on again at 12 pm pdt, you WILL NOT get 4x on parties. You must wait until your 2 hours are up, then you can restart the app again and you will get 2 more hours of 2x

7. On Monday, there is only one 2 hour bonus time, and that's in the morning. There is no afternoon 12 pm pdt bonus effect, so you need to log on before 12 pm pdt on Monday, as this promo ends at that time.

8. 2x PVP Plunder is in effect until Monday at 12 pm pdt. There is no 2 hour PVP Bonus. Hit off BL, Farm, War, hit players however you want for 2x plunder whenever you feel like it (from now until Monday at 12 pm pdt).

Hope this makes things more clear ️

3. Wall me if you still need help and I'll gladly answer your questions

4. why are you not dropping cats and pizza's?
    we've been doing hunts endless

5. Feedback

Hi ATA,We would like to inform to you that their is no drops in our club? is it rare? or just nothin' ? please feedback my club is really working hard to do parties just to have a drops but unfortunately 0/6 parties drops.

6. Cats and Bikinis currently drop from ALL parties EXCEPT Cat Cafe and Pizza Pop (Art). To compensate, there are two new drops that are dropping in Cat Cafe and Pizza Pop (Art) ONLY

7. They are dropping cats and bikinis, just not in cat cafe and pizza pop art. They're doing this to encourage people to do other parties. If you are still doing cc and ppa then you'll see something else which drops from them, which by the way give an amazing stat bonus!

8. Cats and bikinis are the rarest drops in the game as they are needed to start the best payout parties in the game. You aren't guarenteed a drop in every party. It's all luck, so stop complaining and keep trying. Eventually you will get it

9.  great minds think alike rose 

10. You posted a few seconds before me :lol: Damn :cry:

11. [color=blue*] hi [/color]

12. Wuyifan remember to take the * out

13. ah well well again..no drops at all ..super duper rare -_- lame

14. Awesome I need the 2

15. U liars! I've just did a cat cafe and no drop :/

16. I got cheated out of 30 min on my 2x bonus!

17. What will Hypnocat n kini drop

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.