Weekend beach Party!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Does this party need items?

Like cat care, and pizza pop

2. more info please..what r drops going to be..how long/ hard r parties

3. faith is lost in u pimd , is tht ur new improvement u said ull bring ??

4. oh i hope not ? i'd like this to be a regular pay party's or just a promo, not money making scheme ?

5. New parties yay!!!! When the update for wars come that will be great too but thanks for giving us something else in the meantime!!! For all those "war warriors" complaining please feel free to start a club with another club. That's still very much an option. I don't understand a game where the players complain so much. We get to actual talk to the developers and they are trying to please the majority. Voice your opinions yes, but good gosh there's no need to keep saying the same things repeatedly. 

6. Full details will be posted when the event goes live tomorrow. :)

7. What time does the event go live tomorrow?

8.  but I want wars ️

9. The button pressers consider themselves true warriors.. 

10. Not just the weekend make them Permanent

11. pimd  No more EC Party Pls?

12. Well this was disappointing...very...disappointing  but whatever...^.^ atleast we KNOW there doing something for wars...?just gotta wait longer...️

13. MAKE THIS BITCH PAY TRIPLE CAT CAFE ATA! ITS ONLY weekend party anyway!! Spoil meee like good parents spoil their kids!!

14. ?whatever just make any items drops more on war! even hypnocat too or dn or ec

15. And just to add ....

Wars are better than parties. It throws different people together to work as on one club. I would war more if the advantage was there. However waiting two hours and then finally getting to hit is toooooo long. I wanna go to war with an outstanding advantage over party players or cat droppers. Make wars inviting even for losers and ppl will want to war. Js

16. New players don't like to war or hit because they will lose money

K

17. let us party gens party hardy go 2 kaw, k?