Weekend beach Party!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Just to be clear RE wars: We have something new on wars coming, however only small population of the PIMD community ever engages in war. Whilst we want to encourage it as much as possible, we also need to serve the community that loves to party.

New parties don't prevent us from creating new wars.

2. Mason, you clearly don't get it.
    I'm out of this place. Real joke, to Pimd I expect something good on that "war"

3. They've said they're releasing a war event or update, stop whining..

4. Well said PIMD 

5. I'm content with sfw, it's far more entertaining than system war anyway.

6. Pimd that's bullshit. You focused on parties for 2 years. You drove the population that participated in wars away. Now the few of us left are forced to continually take the back burner to this new crowd of party faries. The majority of players take part in parties because it is impossible to keep up without them, or because they've never even learn. Hmmmm bet if you hadn't spent 2 years on parties more people would participate in wars. Do not punish us for the consequences of your actions.

7. Meh, at least there's something new going on.

8. :lol: the wars are good and stuff but with parties , the people that enjoy them don't know the battle list and cry over hits , I shall blame that on at a as well ?

9. This was made a year ago(well tomorrow will a complete year). It's the "beta wars", you know the one that is running during party hunts?
    Anyways, takes you a day to create a new whole party system and takes you more than 1 year for new war system(still waiting.

Enough said.

10. Yall going too far :roll:
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion
    And everyone plays different. Yall making it seem like its parties vs war. Its never possible trying to satisfy two opposing sides. One word. Chill. :D

11. Wtf had over 350 ppl in the bos. Plus all the indvidual wars yall run when there isnt a hunt on are usually packed. The ones u do run during a hunt suck cuz everyone is partying since u made it where parties drop better. Look at the past tux thing u did. Wars dropped 10. Cat cafe dropped over 1200. Why the fuck would a party drop more when u don't even need them for parties?

12. Well said Tweak. Very true

13. Hi Ken, well we appreciate your opinions on this, please take this to the war thread. You're repeatedly bringing this thread off topic, we addressed your concerns initially, but this is not the correct thread for an ongoing discussion about this.

14. It's Kaname and fine, i'll get on the War thread.

15. U got told ken 

16. kename, if it bothers you that much. Quit the game. No one if forcing you to do shit. You're ruining the thread with your crying, ata already said they will be seperate releases, wars are for minority so are not top priority. Take it or leave it. Crying here wont make ata go any faster