Weekend beach Party!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Jul 24, 2014.

1. So many complaints lol. If hate the game that much, quit.

Great there's new parties, I'll be waiting for the wars.

2. Sounds like fun i was getting lil bored on here?

3. Telling ppl wars are coming soon and releasing new parties sooner is like a slap to the face tho :|

4. I swear they watch forums and creep wall posts and watch for wars, 'oh you're planning a war that day? Let's put a 3x party promo that day. You want a 100 vs 100 lcbc war? Let's release t6 a week before. But be patient guys we know you like wars, just be wait and there's going to be changes'

5. Oh yay. :geek:

6. It is a little backwards, I must say. :lol:

7. I like that guy...
    Ken for the win

8. They told me they were planning on releasing parties soon for summer theme way back at the beginning of July so..

9. Tweak is right

It's an insult for us warriors.

Tell us that wars are coming so we calm down then turn your back to us for the partiers telling them, no worries my babies, we got parties for you. Warriors can wait...

10. Yeah that'll work kaname. Keep bitching and tell them how terrible they are doing...it'll really make them want to do war promos ...

11. :roll: so many complains. Be happy, ata are doimg something to keep you cry babbies amused for once. Calm the fuck down.

If you want a war, go start a war :roll:

i'm looking forward to testing these parties and the wars when they come ?

12. LOL. laughed so hard at PIMD's response saying, why not both? 

13. that escalated quickly :eek: lol

14. John, they keep adding up the same words. I'm tired of lies and all the big words.
    Last year or so, they promised us a new war system. I'm still waiting for it.

I'll just wait and see what pimd offers us on that "war coming soon" it better be a new system layout and not just a normal war.

15. Lol... For "warriors" , you sure do cry and complain a lot.

Pimd, niiiiiiiice. Good job.

16. This isn't crying, it's called stating the truth.

17. Kinda is the truth......

18. If you don't like the parties boycott them nuff said