Weekend beach Party!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Jul 24, 2014.

1. I got a whale :D

Jelly?

2. Yes hulk!!! Gimmie whale!!! Lol. Congrats :)

3. is it giftable?

4. No hulk, I'm melting cuz you you melt me like an Ice Cream. @Ricecakes should know this song.
    #nohomo

5. :lol:
    i clicked the item and it cost 50ec

6. Una, if war had drops, I'd join. I did war once. It was a nightmare. I was about 300kcs during the Easter hunt and some how I was the strongest player in the club. I knew nothing of warring and was hoping to learn. Needless to say, everyone expected me to be posting the announcements and telling people who to hit when I was clueless and they were really mean about it. I haven't warred since, but would gladly join a war, and just hope I wasn't the strongest person!

7. ^ See? @pimd?

8. So, You Only Party?

9. that's………

Nice?

10. People who Party Fairy might join war if war do give more money, more drop.

11. And thats why beta wars are dumb[just like beach party weekend too] ⇦on topic

D id you honestly expect to learn how to war in only two hours, from complete stranger that you've no idea if they know how to war or not too? If this was your attempt, I suggest you join a real war. AND NOT A BEACH PARTY⇦Still on topic.

12. @una, You try so hard to not get forum banned, I feel you. :D

13. Yahooo!!

I Have Sperm

WHALE! :lol:

14. Lmao gotta do what you gotta do!

15. ^ I know that song :lol:

16. If you mean that song

17. I learn by observation. I'm always very quiet, I'm more of an observe and learn. Honestly I didn't expect to be the strongest player in the beta war and expected to be able to fade into the background and just learn. I have avoided war every since out of fear. I would love to join and be a part of a war where I was a participant instead of a faux leader lol

18. Whenever Im In A War

I ignore the person who always bosses around

Why the fuck do i want to report my hits!!?

19. Just try again. How come you just try once then you already give up/avoid it?