Weekend beach Party!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Pimd, instead of focusing on parties and hunts which we have enough! You should fully focus on wars. On new updates on the system.

We all know that people will do your party onces then after seeing the payout, they'll just go back on cat café.

I'm tired of your shit. Big words, no actions on wars. Years ago you promised us new war system. We're still waiting for that "update".

2. Re: Weekend beach Party

Look at all of you acting like 8 year olds over wars  just because they are bringing out parties doesn't mean they aren't going to do the wars 

3. Mason bae hush up...
    You dun even pm me anymore ;.;

4. Why do u hate us pimd? :( u said wars coming soon but have been saying that forever and the day aftet u say it again u release parties :|

5. Guys, wars and parties are NOT mutually exclusive.

6. Pimd is going to release wars at the same time as a limited time hunt to 'see what the pimd community really wants', however it's very biased as a large portion of people who would normally war are missing out because they also want the limited time stat boost item

7. Wohoo new party :)

8. pimd,

You're Awesome. ?

9. Pimd just said that the wars are coming soon jeez calm downI mean so many people want war why can't y'all just get together and war? I mean some of y'all do but others don't I honestly don't know how to war I was only ever in pwar cuz low stats

10. Ofcourse Josh, that's what they do! I've been trying to plan wars before but everytime I've been planning on event, Pimd started hunts.

11. knowing ata they will release wars, they will screw them up and say 'we had wars which never worked' blah blah blah, or they will just have like 2-3 2 hour wars, you suck ata, we all know that. You produce crap things, that is all you do.

12. YouKenQuitPlayingIfYouHaveAProblem^ 

13. Yup I'll be that 8 year old. Pimd you like our party fairy siblings better than us! We're the unloved step children that haven't had a birthday present in years. Then you offer us one, we get excited. And you give it to our party fairy siblings.

Shame on you! I'm going to live with dad!

14. Josh could not have said it better.

15. Glad im not the only one.....

16. Tell em sweet demon

17. And that is why these are NOT going to overlap.

We truly want wars to do the best that they can.
    We teased the wars first so you knew we were working on something on that front.
    Kind of figured there would be less QQ about a party if you knew wars were coming too.

18. Awesome, thanks pimd. I hope the drop rates are decent if its only 1 weekend. I never got a lion, so I hope I can get some of the new drops!

19. Ata you're losing your best players, with your lame publicity about finding love and shit, you bring people who are looking to meet people and not to spend their time and MONEY on the game.

Just you wait till all the roleplayers takes over pimd and all the vets and real players leaves. This game will result as the same way as HsH did.