Weekend Amazing Furniture Box Treat

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 15, 2017.

1. thats like saying "who wants a free fridge?" "well i have to buy the stuff that goes in the fridge so screw you it's not free"

she's still giving them away nubby

2. Call me Nubby again and I will fail hit you

3. anyway maybe im just having better luck than usual but it feels like the odds r better? i usually get 4/5 wallpaper/floor/above-desk and maybe one shelf item or plant but in the last 30 boxes ive gotten a bunch of shelf items, 3 beds, a bookshelf, and a 499 ? either way, im a fan of dis lil promo ty

4. dtw

5. Thanks ATA good looking out.

6. Don’t hurt me ?

7. Wow now I have 65 of those boxes that I will never open.
    Thanks ata <3

8. okay after opening 80 i changed my mind about this LOL but still glad i only had to gamble 800ec instead of 1200

9. K nubby

10. Won a free car without the keys, how does that make sense?

11. Feel free to send those boxes to me <3

12. ah yes thank you, i will put this in a pile along with the rest of the copious amounts of furniture boxes i have which i have never opened

13. I, for one, and grateful! THANK YOU OPRAH!

P.S. Do you like bread?

14. shouldve been 5ec pftt

15. Ata, u just want to get us buy more ecs, don't make it like u r giving us some big offers pls... smh

16. yay you gave us something that needs to be accessed with irl money. 90% of the people won't even open it

17. Honestly it might've worked more in their favor if they did give us a key?Even thought they'd be giving away 15ec, there would still be a small percentage of people who would get something decent from the furn box. And then those people would be more inclined to try their luck again and buy more. But who knows?‍♀️

18. then please put me in possession of these 90% of boxes ty

19. It would be better if its x2 cat promo