Weekend Amazing Furniture Box Treat

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 15, 2017.

1. We thought you guys might like an Amazing Furniture Box, so guess what? You get a Furniture Box and you get a Furniture Box and YOU get a Furniture Box! *Marceline gets to live out her dream of becoming Oprah.*

Me IRL.

Restart your app after seeing this forum post to receive 1 Amazing Furniture Box (if you haven't already gotten yours).

That's not all – from now until noon PDT on Monday, 18th of September, Amazing Furniture Box Keys are only going to be 10 ECs.

Enjoy your new dorm digs!

2. I *LOVE* BAHRED

3. Tbh you can have my like 100 furn boxes for free. Give me free hypno instead thanks

4. Why would you think we want a furniture box? Smh

5. Would've been better if we got one key for free ?

6. That's what I was thinking

7. Agreed, now I have 42 that I can't open lol

8. I’m happy about you getting to live out your dream becoming Oprah, but this only means that I got to spend more money on credits

9. GIVE US A KEY THOUGH ?

10. A key would be nice instead

11. After story of the GIF: Get a car, but without car key, can't drive. Lols. Fake happiness, left with disappointment.

12. Just feel happier knowing that she gave you a furniture box, from her ass

13. Exactly, we get these stupid boxes pretty much every time we complete a story. Why give a free one and act like this is really something we want. This is completely stupid and just proves how greedy y'all really are. An extra Lite box would've even been better tbh

14. Do the other boxes come from ass? Nope

15. You could shove it up your own ass and pretend

16. Won’t feel the same, doesn’t have the same ATA ass feeling

17. everyone whining about their furni boxes are free to send to me, thx ?

18. How much you willing to trade for mine??

19. Hmu if you want free boxes?

20. It’s not free if you have to spend 10ec to open each of them