Wedding war to celebrate the union between Broncoo & Quartz

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Quartz-, Jul 17, 2017.

1. ?Something We've all been saying yet we're all still here however I've decided to play KAW more, cause there's more than partying going on or "epic battles" all the time

2. Re: Wedding war to celebrate the union between Broncoo



3. Damn yall rude

4. I agree broncoo they are damm rude. Well they can try to be with all their might but they are just 2nd rate trolls not even good at what they do.The grammar insults are so petty and childish. Michael the only reason nobody is putting their names forward for this war.Is because with the events b2b nobody wants to lose the rewards by having a day out from them.And i wrote this thread recruitment very well it is lively and fun.Its not my fault that most of pimd have retreated to the backburner and lost their sense of fun.

5. I didn’t really insult your grammar though, I done you a favour and so you should’ve at least said “thank you for fixing my nubby grammar”

6. This is a social game to make friends / war game. It is not a English lessons themed game. If i wanted one i would have downloaded one.So sorry James but you get no thanks from me.And also you thought you was correcting me but you infact got it wrong when you tampered.Tsk/Tck & alts is correct how i wrote it.its main clan + subclan.

7. Re: Wedding war to celebrate the union between Broncoo

This thread is certainly not "very well written". Imma break it down for you a little.

Now I'm going to ignore your countless spelling and grammatical errors because there just isn't enough time in the day to explain them all. However you began your thread with a string of rhetoric like what you would see to promote Mayweather and McGregor. The moment you've all been waiting for only works if people have actually been waiting for it.

You then followed up with a bunch of metaphors that seem entirely out of place. Before proclaiming yourself queen you should probably at least have some sort of accomplishment in the game (for example: Own a prospering club, rank somewhere in the VIP, have at least more than 1mcs...) As for yin and yang they aren't opposites attracting. Fire isn't drawn to water and night isnt drawn to day. They are not so much opposites as they are two parts of one whole. One could not exist without the other and together they show balance. Could still be used as an eloquent metaphor for a union but not in the way you put it forth.

Now you come in here and awkwardly squawk your hate speech against the people of pimd and then cry because the people of pimd aren't as receptive as you hoped. You say there are five million people here yet nobody at all wants to sign up because all five million don't like war.
    Law of averages would assume that at least one person would want to war just for the sake of war. If sales has taught me anything though it's that a poorly constructed presentation and an off putting personality will pretty well ruin your chances of anybody at all being interested in what you're saying.

8. Firstly Michael, get yourself grammar perfected first before you have the nerve and audacity to criticise others:- imma is not a word its i am going okay.Think before you squawk. And you aint even got a years badge on pimd and my wins are much more than you.Yet you have bigger stats. We can twll what is your forte and perogative aka partyboy. And seriously you need to shut up because those who were here before your time know my history.You wouldnt because you hadnt even started playing pimd so zip it. And for someone who you say is boring you have wrote a whole novel on me!I am so glad i brought you to life and gave you a purpose. You should spend your time more wisely and read my older threads and know you dont have a clue nothing about me.
    Ohh and give up with your weak attempts trying to insult and patronize me because you aint even in my league when it comes to trolling.You aint unique in your own merit. No you sit there waiting for others to write a topic before you utter a word.You aint a self starter or a finisher so put a muzzle on it partyboy Michael.

9. There are errors yet u understood it
    Yikes

10. bronco please calm your wife to be :lol: