Wedding war to celebrate the union between Broncoo & Quartz

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Quartz-, Jul 17, 2017.

1. i thought broncoo had crush on harmony, that guy must be a player

3. k bye

4. still no sign-ups? :lol:

5. :(

6. Bump, the war is back on.I love you Broncoo Xx Stay away from my man lady's!

7. Lmaooo what

8. stop letting her escape from the asylum

9. Re: Wedding war to celebrate the union between Broncoo

She's an old lady, be nice to her.

10. Re: Wedding war to celebrate the union between Broncoo

No support. Nothing good ever comes with someone trying to hook up with their pup solely for Arpee purposes only.

11. Re: Wedding war to celebrate the union between Broncoo

I think you're confused about what a yin yang represents, Op ?

12. Re: Wedding war to celebrate the union between Broncoo

Having read more I think you're confused about a great many things...

13. I think its you who dont know what you are talking about michael.i am very experienced in pvp and wars.

14. According to your wins/losses, you’re better at losing than winning

15. It is better to have tryed and lost, than to never have tryed at all. And those loses came with me in a systhm war against tck/tsk alts. About 60 people versus just me. Have you even fighted against the odds James or are you just a sideline commentator?

16. I prefer not to fight a losing battle, fighting against someone that you know that you will lose to, is a good way to get yourself turned into a farm.

17. Better stay safely locked up in your chicken coop then James.

18. Re: Wedding war to celebrate the union between Broncoo

Not even gonna say “thank you” for fixing your clear spelling errors? How rude ?

19. I don't doubt it took you a lot of time to master pressing the fight button and reporting your hits. What you're confused about, however, is that people are probably not signing up for your because of the autrocious way you presented it not because they're scared of war..