WAR SIGNUPS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by KriLeonhart, Sep 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. War

BGP is hosting a 30v30 war. We are currently accepting sign ups. The war will take place on the 24th of this week. This is this thursday. War will be declared at 7 am pst.

If there is a hunt that starts before this war and you plan on backing out do NOT bother signing up. If you are accepted into this war, we will wall you. Those who are not accepted will be out on a sub list to replace those who may end up backing out. The subs will also be made aware if they've been chosen. We require those who are picked to report to clubs 12 hours prior to declare. The name of the club you will report to will be posted on your wall once we have sorted out the teams. This is a closed war, we will not be allowing any mercs since we will be matching rosters. Please ask any questions you may have here, the admins and I will be checking this thread frequently to update the list.

2. Now its readable

3. Better?

4. ???6.2 mc's

5. ???6.2mc's

6. Any stat repuirements?

7. No, we have no current stat requirements. Anyone is welcome to sign up.

8. How do you feel about those in sfw/fw joining?

9. How do you feel about the color Orange?

10. It's the new black

11. I see what you did there msharmonyVause

12. I don't get it .-.

13. Guess you don't watch the show ?....

Alex Vause....

Joke is ruined ?

14. I figured you were talking about a character ;-; no, I've never seen it.
    Actually, I watched the first ten minutes of the first episode and saw naked chicks. I was like "Finally, a show that tends to my needs"

15. So you tended to your needs instead of watching the show. My lanta ?

16. No, I turned it off because my 8 year old brother was in the room ;-; I just never turned it back on.

17. So are you signing up for war?

18. If op allows people in sfws to join ;-; I like monies. Teehee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.