[War]Quokkachella

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_A_-DJ, Jul 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Organize your own.

2. What I was about to say ?

3. Still didn't answer my question though

4. I'm confused. Are you new? It has always been like that. Little ones most likely arent interested in wars because nobody even teaches them to play properly.

Feel free to make your own war to accomodate them. Not saying that it cant be done and all small players dont want to war, but it will be a headache on both ends to do. You have ability to start wars as well.

DJ, will you be giving banner notifs?

5. I'm confused. Are you new? It has always been like that. Little ones most likely arent interested in wars because nobody even teaches them to play properly.

Feel free to make your own war to accomodate them. Not saying that it cant be done and all small players dont want to war, but it will be a headache on both ends to do. You have ability to start wars as well. ["Quote=DUH-EnergizerBunny"]

I understand now thank you and no I'm not new been playing off an on the last 4yrs on several account my current one is 334kcs I think but I appreciate reply to me

7. Thanks bunny and yes we will post on everyone ones wall prior too

8. Signups close tomorrow??

10. Considering Australia has a few time zones, it's vital to know that war will be declared immediately after the hunt ends for you. So to be honest, I don't know what time that would be.

11. Signups are now closed?️ we will be posting on walls prior to war. Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.