[WAR] Operation Orange: The Great Campus War

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Aug 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wtf, 38 pokeballs when I partied so hard. WTF?! WHAT THE HELL ATA.
    The pokeballs drops are really stupid. Please do something thanks. I didn't stay up till 5 for this 

2. Timings of both wars should have gap of atleast 6-8 hours so that those who r sleeping can catch up in second war.

3. Ata has become brain dead that's why

4. When are these wars?! Do they even exist?!

5. I've only seen one when I woke up at 5am then no more after, then you guys claim that no one war, ofcourse because your schedual doesn't even make sense. I want my war updates, I want my own wars, made by me and not by you. I want a 2 hours war created by me with less than 1-2 hours to wait instead of 6 hours. It's not that hard to make that, a year ago you guys promised us new war updates. If you can create 10 hunts in a months, then I guess you can make a small quick update on wars in less than a week instead of taking a year.

Rant out, just tired of waiting after nothing.

6. ^ if I get banned from forums for that then I guess they just want to shut down wars

C'mon ATA, I know you can make it, i'll start spending money again on this game if I see updates on wars, if not, then there's no point on spending cash in here since ecs isn't worth my money and dns has no use since most clubs bans the usage of doctor notes. Guess you guys didn't planned that.

Help us, we help you. Be one with the community.

7. I supports kaname statement

8. wow won two wars today, the second by alot and was ranked kinda high and still damn ava! i am just about done! i cant win the cool ava because i actually have a job and have not beem able to win crap in these wars not worth my time! :( if i had another game to play i would not not be here!! i also spend alot of money here buying cats to do the only wars that drop anything!!!! so close to done but whats one person when they have all these other sheep!!! ???

9. Kaname you baeSupport what you have to say

10. ATA gives the worse schedual for wars, adds hunts and then claims not many people wars.

Your statistic are biased.

11. Yay, war?

12. club

Hello can I add my club it will be very fun

13. FCK ur timing n fck ur selves morons

14. I miss both war last week. :lol:

Nevermind, I have Clan War. I hope you know what I mean.

15. Hey I'm ready for a war let's go!

16. three rounds instead of two would be great o.o then i wouldnt have to hide my phone at work lol

17. Wednesday too. Yay!

18. [​IMG]
    News and Updates

September 16th -
    Wars will now be scheduled on Wednesdays as well as Sundays!

Wednesday's Wars will be held at the same time as Sunday's:

• War 1 :
      10 AM PDT Signup Time
      12PM PDT Start Time

War 2:
      5 PM PDT Signup Time
      7 PM PDT Start Time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.