[WAR] Operation Orange: The Great Campus War

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Aug 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wow so done with this. Really PIMD, you and your stupid timings.

2. To think I was pumped for it.
    Once again, the timing are bull
    Well done ATA, I'm so proud of you

3. midnight war? and war on monday in the morning? how can we participate? majority is in schools and works...please put philippine time because we got confused and we thought that it is today 10 am in the morning and cancel all our scheds..tnx

4. SGT is same like Philippines times........

5. omg (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

6. #MOVEWARS2SATURDAY!!!

7. Its not their fault that every single time in the world isnt the same  They need to be in the office to assure that the war system doesn't glitch or fail. If you're dying to war, sacrifice time lol they have 2 opportunities a day, I'm sure you can do one. Besides the event runs until December ...

8. Lol male ava looks like psychic  n BTW I don't draw avas but at least I have good choice

9. ^ Yeah not everyone is interested into anime, half animal or All Asian avatars buddy, if that's your idea of good avatars...

10. I didn't even say anime  oh well u don't have gud choice too  nvm

11. No emoji :/

12. can you just make it to saturday-sunday pls? :/ i have class during mondays :/ ugh!!!

13. Ata never do good times for Gmt? And these avatars got to do with college how?

14. Erm, PIMD can't you just make more than 2 wars a day. Whereas more time slots can be provided and then people will have the change to war.

15. Bad timing for people living in Asia. =×=

Debating whether I should do this every week. ._.

Please add more timeslots. ):

16. Peeta ugh

Why not have 3-4 beta wars and why do support need to be on when wars are going? Its not like they can fix things instantly. Players have the the right to complain and voice their concerns, why do you always feel the need to tell them to suck it up?

17. For those who at SGT timezone, there was sign up at 6am, you complaining because it's too early. After that, the sign up was at 4am, again complaining because it's too early. Now, the sign up is at 2am :lol:

18. It's seriously stupid.

19. those who can sign up and join anytime are not busy people and not doing anything in thier lives thats why they can join anytime in a specific time that posted it in here. most of people who complains are those who are busy in the morning esp. the students, workers, and etc. we are complaining not because we are having ahard time to wake up in the morning..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.