[WAR] Operation Orange: The Great Campus War

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Aug 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When people complain about sign up at 6am, @pimd make it 4am. When people complain about sign up at 4am, @pimd make it 2am.

2. why don't make it sat n sun? at least tomorrow no need to work/school if u make the Asians war during midnight??
    PLS ADJUST THE WAR TIME!!!!

3. Yay I'm not even going to complain about the times. Thank you ATA. THANK YOU. I LOVE THIS.

AND I LOVE YOU TOO.

4. tomorrow i have to sign in?

5. ATA,
    But i have question this war is going till the end of year and every sunday.
    So example if we have hunt like pizza cat so will this war will get stop forhunt or war will drop both item pizza cat & Foam Dart Gun ???
    (pizza cat is example)

6. Why do us Asians always go to war in dawn! Damn, we still have rice fields to tend to, you know. 

Really, why? 

7. noon got it...
    That avatars face tho

8. Those who get get the Avatar first... Should be honored

9. Cool avatars :D :mrgreen:

10. @pimd, please fix the est time zones and bump them up 1 hour so there is no confusion

11. :lol: Giggity Giggity :lol:

12. Probably most of the Asians (PH, cause i don't know about my fellow Asian people. Sorry.) would join (IF there is no class/work on Monday and Holidays (Sembreak, X-mas break, etc.Thank God we have holidays).

Please adjust. Other can't join, meaning some might or would not be satisfied.

13. Hopefully the action thing to win prizes gets rid of some of the sleepers lol

14. midnight war? Expecting us to be zombie again

15. We need more Asian forumers

16. It would be nice if additional wars were added to give a variety of times for the sake of people in different time zones. Maybe Sat and Sun as well

17. @pimd, is Form Dart Gun giftable?

18. nice job, pimd. Just please add schedule for that war for asian ppl so no need sleep too lately

19. Finally something to try for

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.