[WAR] Operation Orange: The Great Campus War

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Aug 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The avas 

2. Timings suck as usual for Asian customers. Possibility of having another at other times as well? Because I really wanna take part.

3. prepare for bloodbath haha 

4. Keep timing such that all time zones can war atleast once ata. Its from 1:30 am to 10:30 am on monday in IST. and i think most people arent free during morning cauz of weekdays. Ata fails again

5. Please Pimd... One war on Saturday (sunday at asia) and one war on Sunday (monday at asia)

6. At least, we can participate one of it...

7. Yes I understand the disappointment to all the Asian players, but you need to understand that ata would prefer to be awake in case anything goes wrong during one of the wars, as if something does happen, they will be there to fix it immediately and players won't be complaining for hours until an employee gets online.

Yes I understand that ata should maybe have a "night shift" worker so there could be a possibility of wars in a good time for Asian players. That would definitely be an improvement and not a bad thing to look into @pimd

8. What about PDt time when can we sign up @pimd

9. Ata, as you progress this you need to make more wars. For once it's GMT friendly so I'm glad but Asian players spend a lot of money here. Please make it friendly to them too

10. Also. They can't list every time zone. Work out where you live and google it.

11. It's Sunday midnight n Monday morning for Asians!!!! How to join? Ata, are u discriminative ? Or you wanna say the war is only for non-Asian? 

12. The wars are great!!only thing timings e are not, just hoping if you could change 1st war timing 4 hours earlier.
    That makes it perfect for Asia also US can war at this time or else with current timings it seems like you guys are saying sorry Asians we are not here to satisfy you guys, this game is just meant for US player's.

13. ^ yeah... 4/5 hours earlier... Please @pimd... Your work time is on 8am, right?

14. Make it 6

15. Oooohhhh lawd! Been waiting for this. Thank you so much

16. Lol that 2am for first war sign up tho. Nicely done :lol:

17. Great War thread PIMD! Super excited.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.