[War] Muschi's 21st Birthday

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Muschi, May 12, 2020.

1. CANCELLATION: @Sunshxne

LOOKING FOR A 45-55MCS REPLACEMENT FOR
    KEFO'S TEAM ARROW.

Please post in this thread or wall me ASAP if able to attend as a replacement.

2. @FollowThat is interested

3. Have invites been sent out yet for team arrow?

4. Not yet, going to start sending invites now.

5. Thank you! ๐Ÿ’• Oh and Happy birthday๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Muschi likes this.
  6. Happy birthday ๐Ÿฅบ

Muschi likes this.
  7. Thanks ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฅ‚

8. I havenโ€™t been in here in a minute but HBD!!!

Ngl tho I thought you were much younger from your pics

Muschi likes this.
  9. Thank you! And yes, I have a baby face ๐Ÿ˜ Gonna be carded for quiiiiite a while!

__Cece__ likes this.
  10. Thanks for organizing Hailey! I know itโ€™s tough to manage rosters and get people to show up, but your efforts and Kefoโ€™s as well are much appreciated.

It was nice getting to meet new people on my team ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•

WhoTfIsWesday and Muschi like this.
  11. The Results

[​IMG]
    Congratulations to:
    ๐Ÿน
    Team Arrow ๐Ÿน

Thanks to all that participated.

Any feedback on the war? Please let me know your thoughts -- positive or negative -- below! What could be improved upon? What went well? Did you enjoy kicking the birthday gal's ass๐Ÿฅบ? Et cetera...

Chili and Day like this.
  12. Lub you, hailey. Also, everyone who showed up in my nfs: we're not cool ๐Ÿ˜ค

Muschi likes this.
  13. O as for feedbacks, I think we could've prepicked a leader or positions or smthing since we knew who was on the teams and that seemed to be an issue w our team for a bit

Day and Muschi like this.
  14. Yeah, I def should have been more on top of that beforehand. I know I mentioned it in the roster post but I probably should have been walling people too, to locate someone that could take that place from the get-go. Something to remember for next time though!

Day likes this.
  15. great war ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’› I had a good time with my teammates and I hope you had a great birthday โœจ

Muschi likes this.
  16. Make another one i wanna do moorreeee

17. this was my first war and it was so much FUN I wanna do it again๐Ÿ˜ฉ

for my feed back:
    ๐Ÿ“ I wish it started earlier because of time zones it was very late for some of us. and I really wanted to stay the whole war but had to go to sleep ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ‘Š

๐Ÿ“ -team Arrow- was really good at team work! everyone was reporting and giving tips to the war newbies ( aka me ๐Ÿ˜ณ).
    ๐Ÿ“ leaders were not just playing around they had a plan and a strategy, it was smart!.

we had a great time ty Muschi for this war it was fun๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘Š

Muschi likes this.
  18. I'd like to point out, it was a great experience for me. I'd definitely do it again.

Muschi likes this.
  19. My 2nd left foot was exposed.
    Ggwp

Muschi likes this.