[War] Muschi's 21st Birthday

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Muschi, May 12, 2020.

1. [​IMG]
    to my 21st birthday war!

• June 17th, 2020, at 3pm PDT •

The war's duration will be 6 hours.

100 sign-ups will be accepted. Therefore, each team will consist of 50 players. Players must be at least 5mcs. No prior war experience necessary.

To sign up, please post the following emoji in the comments section below:
    🥊

The deadline to sign-up will be May 31st, 2020, at 12pm PDT (changeover). The roster will be posted within 7 days after sign-ups close. Please do not upgrade after the sign-up deadline!

If there are over 100 sign-ups before the deadline, leftovers will be put on a waitlist in case of any cancellations. Sign-ups are otherwise first come, first serve*; however, please do not sign-up unless you are certain you will be able to attend.

*I may make exceptions for people I consider friends. It is my birthday war and I do want to celebrate with my friends, if able. Sorry!

More information, such as rules of conduct, will follow with the posting of the roster. Any immediate questions or concerns can be posted below in the comment section or on my wall.

[​IMG]

Julia1762, Kanudo786, Carrie and 6 others like this.
  2. 🥊 WHY ARE YOU SO YOUNG STAHP MAKING ME FEEL OLD

Leya, Chili, RedDevil and 4 others like this.
  3. im baby

DaddyDilemma and PoolNoodle like this.
  4. Lame to age up during corona doe. My old self will gif party w you

[​IMG]

Victoria and Muschi like this.
  5. 🥊

It’s tragic that you’re celebrating indoors, but v safe if you’re intending to have some drinks.

WhoTfIsWesday and Muschi like this.
  6. I might have some drinks! I live with my parents though so any and all drinks will have experienced supervision. I don't plan on getting trashed though. Will def go bar hopping when bars can be safely open again.

7. 🥊 Yaaaaas haileyyy 🥳❤️

Muschi likes this.
  8. I thought you were way older, it feels weird to know we’re so close in age.

Sansa likes this.
  9. We're actually twins separated at birth.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  10. Happppppy Early Birthday!!!!!!!!!

I cannot war because I am to small, but I will donate the three white claws sitting in my fridge to this event because they are gross and no one wants them.

11. Thanks, Julie! 🧡

12. 🥊

Muschi likes this.
  13. I'd like to be in the Golden Girls opposition club.
    I have no pvp experience. Hopefully kefo and bday gurl will teach. Too bad julie can't be around.. could've taught us all about noob farming 🤷‍♂️

14. 🥊

Muschi likes this.
  15. Looks like someone has decided to donate salt for the margarita glasses to the party 🙃

Cavalera, WhoTfIsWesday and Muschi like this.
  16. Sorry, but you can't request a team to be on. The roster will be made to be as balanced as possible and I'm not going to attempt to entertain requests. You might end up on the same team as me and/or Kef, which means you'll have to set aside your grumpy vendetta in the name of teamwork. We love a redemption arc!

Last year's went off without any issues, and it was a team effort to educate anyone that was inexperienced -- which partially included myself, since last year's was only my second war. I'm still learning and I'm glad to give others the opportunity to learn in a no-stakes environment. 😚 It's all in the name of fun, after all.

WhoTfIsWesday and Day like this.
  17. 🥊 youngin 🥳

Muschi likes this.
  18. Ofc.
    Myself, Hillary & Bill will bring the fight. Because we are of 21yrs and of min build to rim everybody 🤘😁👍

19. 🥊

Muschi likes this.
  20. 🥊 Aw I def wanna be apart of this

Muschi likes this.