[WAR] Life's a Beach...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by pinwheel, Jul 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oi oi oi oi. I didn't say I was 100% it was Justin! Im ASSuming. See what I did there? Plus I'm like the most stupid person in game. ;-;

2. War Planning GC Good lort can a bruva get an invite

3. SOOO, its Dj's Hooty's & Faye??

4. And I do recall that you Mandi are the one who stirred up this situation and several others. Whether you where in a farm war or not I wouldn't want you stirring up drama at war like you normally do.

5. No arguments there ?

6. LOL its funny cause I usually stay quiet and report hits in cc. Or I mostly don't even speak in cc. But eh. Y'all already on your knees for them. Have fun with your war.

7. Tweak, Where's Khanh

8. So I'd like to thank you for ruining this thread and now please get out no need for you to be here. So everyone I'm sorry and I do apologize for that.

9. Hes been inactive for like a year lol

10. Technically Dj, just on a technicality you aren't OP. Forum rules, you can't make them leave.

11. thought so, but you know how much he used to change names just thought I lost track

12. Anyone who isn't signing up or just here to troll, please leave.

13. There we go

14. Did I ever say leave thread? Seriously who are you? You are not involved in this situation no need for you to be here.

15. What you so hostile for? Lol,

16. As for my post with the rules Mirr...

This is DJ's & Hooty's wars they run. I didn't post anything until Hooty got back to me on the issue they discussed. Hooty was tired so I made the post and even sent it to her pm before I posted on here. She read it & had said ok to it. If you even want an ss let me know.

I'm in no way running the wars. I'm only helping them like others do as well. I mean how much have you helped in the wars besides just war?

17. Technically by mirr joining the war, he's helped a lot. anyone who actually joins the war helps out a lot more than the people who created it. What's a war thread without participants? Just an idea right?

18. I guess you can say it like that Wally. What I do mean is Mirr has helped out a lot too with posting on players walls to remind them of start times as well as admin. Is that not helping a great deal more than just taking part in war hun? I think so.

20. Anyways as they said let's get back to war sign ups. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.