[WAR] Life's a Beach...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by pinwheel, Jul 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Of course, with the release of a hunt.. brace yourselves for a new 24hr war. Although DJ and I have said we were going to host a war after every other hunt, it's not going to happen with this one. Yes, the previous hunt was Freedom Fest and yes, we did have a war; yes, there is a new a hunt so yes, there will be a war. The duration of this hunt is TWO WEEKS, which is equivalent to two hunts had ATA done them b2b like before. However, the stipulation for this war is VERY different compared to our previous ones. Instead of choosing which team to be on, DJ and I decided to host a BoS 24hr War. Girls obviously join Hooty's side (Beach Baes) and boys obviously join DJ's (Beach Bods). There is still a 1mcs minimum requirement and it will still continue to be declared immediately after hunt. As always, we will wall everyone prior to war to join their teams accordingly. Tell your friends, pupils, tutors, etc. We welcome old and new faces!

Rules are:
    -Beach Baes vs Beach Bods
    -Declared July 22 at 1PM PT, 3PM CT, 8PM GMT, and 3AM SGT (following day)
    -24hr war
    -Join your teams based on your RL gender (not avatars - you'll forfeit your chance to war should you lie)
    -1mcs minimum

***This BoS war is not related to the 48hrs event that Ice and Shar have been hosting. Rather, it's in their honor.***

BEACH BAES FTW ?

2. Re: [WAR] Baewatch Edition

BEACH BODS FOR THE WIN! Let's do this!?

3. Can I join this time? ? please please please. I'll even post a truffle shuffle bod video.

4. I'm in. Beach boys ftw :lol:

5. Boys side ?

6. I remember someone did this a couple years ago, did an imitation BoS war and the community chewed them a new one.

Let's see if it happens again

7. I'll join y'all war since I hear its fun.

8. As Hooty mentioned this isn't intended to be an actual BOS.

9. Nooooooooooooo, you can't do this in the week of my exam :cry: . Unfair, :cry: !!!!

Or repeat in a couple of weeks or a month :cry:. Can't believe I'm gonna lose the BoS war :cry: . Painful af.

Plz, just repeat the event after second week of August, :cry:.

10. Support. ?

11. As usual, Im posting here. You know Im in.... lol

Guy Side

12. Buuuuuu I dun have bae :(

13. Don't need one lol...?

14. Oh ok llah...I'm in...hopefully I'm no cow this round lol

15. Open or closed roster?

16. Girl's side?

17. Open and unlocked, as long as they're 1mcs at least. People here will of course get walled a reminder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.