War Lengths Decreased

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, Sep 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Love the new lengths

2. Why does it have to be either 24 or 48? we wanted more options for shorter wars but not to lose the long ones. 24 is probably the most used war time I don't understand why we have to lose 12 and 48. Can you just add the shorter times?

Also what are dn limits on the new shorter wars?

3. Would love to see a 2 and 8hr war and also keep the 48hr option for bos 

Hopefully this will mean better wars as more people will participate throughout the whole war rather then just a couple of hours due to not being able to be on the game for 12 hours say.

Great improvements thank you pimd 

4. Keep the 48hr as well... Will there ever be a match making system for clubs like what's used for beta wars ? That way themed wars can be some what more balanced instead of scrambling to match people ? Just a thought .

5. Any question about DN? What's the cap on them?

6. Keep the longer war times, and the two and four hour times also. But the decrease in wait time is fabulous!

If anything, drop the 12 hour war, because it puts one side at a disadvantage no matter what way you look at it.
    Some of us participated in a12 hour war yesterday, and a lot of Americans slept through most of it. But if it would have been done earlier, Asians would have.

The 24-48 hours puts each side at an advantage , along with the shorter wars.

 two thumbs up today ata

7. ⇧ :x u stole meh 69th

8. Thank you PIMD

9. @Pimd how many notes can be used in 4 hour war?

10. i'll give you hug and kisses for this ^^,

11. I suggest 4 hours, for those who don't have too much time to war. 12 hours for those who can be on pretty much most of the day. 24 hours for those who love to war. 48 hours for special occasions (BoS)

12. I think this is a great idea :) Keep 48 though. Some people go all zombie for the glory

13. I never liked 48hrs personally i like sleep better.

But many people do. So I'll vote for keep it.

14. Hrmm…

1) different time zones

2) some people actually sleep.

15. Definitely keep 4h war for b2b war clubs like mine!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.