War Lengths Decreased

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, Sep 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Panda sorry to bust ur bubble but pimds my side chick. Also i do lik the change up in war times

2. Thanks pimd. Like the improvements :geek

3. Thank you, ATA!  and I'm with the others, please keep the 48 hour option! We still have 10 months to pester Char and Ice for a "winner takes all" BoS! 

4. SUPPORT I LOVE IT!

5. I personally never enjoyed 48 hour wars. They went on far to long, only good for war mercing but if it was a planned event. It just dragged in.

I think 1 and a half hours is ok time to prepare. Its enough time to hide cash and plan a war stratagy.

Personally my favourite stratagy, for friendly wars, is to hit top plunderers. Simply because they were always bigger than me, when wars were popular, so they made nice cows and its helped us win a lot of longer wars.

In short wars, i like the strategy to hit players bottom to top, as its an efficent method to stop them plundering,
    as quick. As in beta wars roosters are well matched, so take out the weakest stats and tb first ?

6. 2 hour wars are ok but not really enough time to make
    a good strategy, but goof for those who don't have hours to play. Like before work, before bed ect. maybe the option would be nice, but i'm happy with 4 and 6 hours all the same

7. Keep the 48 hours  ty! PimD

8. 1. Thank you for listening to us at least in part
    2. I think you should still keep the 48 hours and 12 hours
    3. I really like the idea of 2 hour wars as well. There is different strategy that goes into the 2 hours v. longer wars so it's fun to have variety
    4. I love the 4 hour option because my friends and I can do quick wars in our free time without having to put in a lot of time planning
    5. Greatly appreciate the shorter wait time. That'll probably be a huge pain for locked roster wars but guess we have that choice to make locked or not. Also in long wars the wait time comes in handy if trying to do last minute matching for no shows
    6. The 2x payout is great but it's only for a day. There needs to be something put in place permanently that allows players to engage in the war/PvP aspect of the game and not fall behind the people who do nothing but cc party (don't you cc people ever get bored doing the same party day in and day out?).

Thanks for giving us some new options and acknowledging that this game IS ALSO a fight game and not just party. Maybe some people will find their fight button today

9. Cool, thanks for sharing your thoughts Panda :)

That's one reason we did add 2 hour wars here, there's already that taste with the iWars, so no need to duplicate it.

Seeing a LOT of people wanting 48 hours back, what's cooler to you guys?
    24 hours or 48?

10. im split between the 2 , do u have a 26 hour war? or 36 hour

11. I'd rather have 24 hours. As 48 hours just seems so much longer, most participants cant ensure they will be online 2 days straight. Where as 24 hours, is easier to plan for

12. Please bring back 48 hour wars  When trying to compete competitively in a war, 48 hours were awesome because there wasnt necessarily a time zone that got an upper hand.

13. Give me a new avatar plzz

14. Not the right place to discuss avatars sir

15.  Pls don't take out the 12hrs and 48hrs. REAL warriors and old school warriors know why we love longer wars.  For people who complain joining a long war, GO PARTY instead. Thank You. 

16. ? why not just add more options instead of changing them?

17. I think we shouldn't take away any of the old war times. I think we should just keep the old and add the new ones...

18. I agree with cherry, it would be nice to have the option of both, at least for some time. Then you devs can figure out which is more popukar if you need to remove one option, or use old statistics if it needs to be a quicker change.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.