[War] 20th Birthday Battle (Rosters)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Muschi, Jun 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thank you ?

2. No problem!

3. It should be related to hailey in some way. What are some memories of her or things about her that would make cute team names

4. & Team 1 Could Be Birthday Suits  since we got the bday girl 

5. Sign me up as a waiting list...If need any replacement I will on

6. There is no waiting list and I said not to try to sign up. ;(

7. I'm excited for war ?

petition to swap kefo and miri cause kefo is loud and miri is cute

8. War Team Club Links

I will be sending out Invites so that attendees may bypass the door. Below are links to the clubs though in case they are needed. If you would like to provide me a quick link to your profile for when I send out the Invites, please post on the wall of the President of your respective club!

Link to Team One

and

Link to Team Two

Thank you.

9. Going to start sending out Invites now (Invites last 48 hours as a reminder) but please do NOT accept it until you are ready to stay in the club until the war!

Remember that I would prefer everyone be there by 17 June 2019 at 1PM PDT.

Let me know if you will be attending late. I added info on the club walls to inform who has given me a head's up thus far.

10. Invites sent out. Let me know if I missed you or if you accidentally declined.

11. ?‍♂️ leggo

12. Best Of Luck To Both Teams.. 

13. Sonia_Galactic_of_Galaxy (14.4mcs; Team Two) will not be able to participate. If you are about ~15mcs, give or take, and are able to attend as a replacement: PLEASE WALL ME ASAP!

14. Egoista (15.6mcs; Team One) will not be able to participate. If you are about ~15mcs, give or take, and are able to attend as a replacement: PLEASE WALL ME ASAP!

15. Bump! This is in a few hours peeps. ?

16. Sonia and Egoista basically just cancelled each other out.

I am in the club now but, just a reminder, I will be about 2 hours late to join the war because of work. :)

17. War begins in 30 minutes!

Bystanders: which team are you rooting for?

18. Team two

19. Wrong :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.