War  Canada Day

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dill-Pickles, Jun 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. setting up a war, players will be matched evenly. must be 16mcs to join, max stats are 32mcs looking for players to join both sides 25/25 both sides. War will be locked roster duration of 6 hours, I'll be matching stats based on Stats/Misc bonus/Rs/Pet/Dorm, so players on each side will be matched with 1-2 players they can successfully land hits on war will start July 1st (Canada day) @ 4pm est, reminder this is a friendly war ?, winning team will win Disrupt desk level 1 and 2mcs, if anyone would like to donate mcs please let me know before teams are picked American vs Canada pls let me know of name changes and upgrades!

2. I'll be in the American team.. happy 4th of July.

Bambi_ likes this.
  3. American team it is pls notify of name change or if upgrading ty!

4. I hope some cool and proud Americans will join my team. ?

5. Discrimination :(

6. How so?

7. Not nice Kefo 

8. Sorry about stat max didn't want to make it to uneven for smaller stat members!

9. Canadian side pls.

But how we gonna spilt a desk and 2mcs between 25 people.

10. I already called dibs on the desk.

11. Desk & mcs will be sent to person with most max plunder at end of war 2nd, I will be adding more mcs to final forum once teams are picked, others will be gifted 250kcs for participating by the end of the war everyone on the winning team will receive something!

12. american team?

13. Will be added to list pls lmk if you change name or upgrade!

14. That was my exact thought.

15. Already been explained in post above, max plunder (person) that's wins the most throughout war,will win desk/mcs. More mcs will be added to final forum, everyone participating/on winning team will receive a gift!

16. Can I be referee?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.