VIP Champagne Boxes: New Avatars and Items!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Apr 10, 2018.

1. I hav the video not working problem 2!

2. I want the 10mil mcs gift

3. I'm not a fan of the female shoes or the woman with her lids closed...

4. Agree

5. Much prettier than the last set?

6. Man like

Agree[/quote]

7. How many roses u think we need forbthe rose VIP. Art still trying make more money for VIP. I see it going take at lease 60$ room get all these roses u need

8. How come I didn't get my Avi from my vip box I finished my 7 days rewards and collected all

9. ?? Waaah I really want that girls.Lels  Ata! Give me some furnis 

10. ? I bought VIP and didn’t receive a VIP avi (excluding the one from roses I collected) so if you’re buying VIP thinkingly you’ll get one of these avis definitely — you are, like myself, mistaken. There is a chance you may not receive one! Please keep this in mind if you are thinking of buying VIP!

11. Why would you guys think you'd 100% definitely get an avi lol. They're just like any other box with avatars so extremely rare to get ?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️ plus the rose Avis take like 60 roses to make right

12. Agreed!

13. Around 85% of people who bought VIP had an avi? It’s not that they’re rare it’s more likely that they WILL drop rather than not.

14. Where did you get that statistic from lol

15. Lmao, a random guestimation. A good majority of people DID get avis.

16. Not related to this topic but no where else to post as your in app help always ignored feedback.
    Recently new updates on iOS is most messy ever. Notifications is terrible, no focus, no contrast, look like your game designer has problems with font words too, and he she must inlove with purple. I like the color too, but please use it wise. Big, small, color, some new stickers is so messy and someone of them clearly no need to be add.
    1. ? icon stands for notifications, then why must use extra  in front of each new feed?
    2. Friend accept gift become REWARD?
    3. Mail box ( to claim VIP lounge box, n buddy box) doesn't show notifications anymore?
    4. Why need make people " join/left " club as an UPDATE? this is annoying. Club soon be full with UPDATES

Do you find the notifications is so messy n hurt your eyes whenever u looking at it? I'm no longer interested to open to see what's new feed I have. Don't want to see eyes Doctor so soon.