Venetian Mask Gone

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Whippersnapper, Sep 23, 2020.

1. it’s not. people are just irritated and annoyed with buying the story pass and not being able to finish it. some people spent real money on getting this mask. i’m just saying that ATA could’ve taken that part of the story out so we can finish it.

yes, ATA warned us and gave us notifications. so some people hurried to get the mask!

2. ok. then why did you say it solved the problem

3. I for reals so non

4. English only in forums

Vo and DieRomantic like this.
  5. i didn’t say it solved the story pass problem lmao. i was being sarcastic because the person who i replied to said it. i said that they should stop looking at this thread because people aren’t going to stop complaining about this whole “ordeal”. then said problem solved.

DieRomantic likes this.
  6. Hi there, when I was asked this option you want to gift and continue story pass further or you wanna drop so I chose gifting part and I gifted it to my frnd by buying diamonds but later on now after collecting 19 Rosa neons, it's asking me to gift again🤦🤷, I mean I already gifted then why Pimd is not accepting it like they do when we were newbies, we reach required strengths early and it give us just rewards as we already completed the task, help please, thank you...!!!

7. The mask quests are over. The masks got taken out. Send a help ticket and ata will delete your quest series

Betty_boo98 likes this.