LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Valerie's Secret Box

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Ashe, Jun 24, 2021.

1. ;)

Muschi likes this.
  2. Great avatars, both male and female. Sadly I can't buy any cause I have to save money for my baby. Maybe next year. 💗

3. Saaaame

HisAlwaysAndForever likes this.
  4. New Avi, new me.

5. But seriously ATA, please put more effort into the Male Avis.
    Their costumes looks like they came from the Garbage Can. 😐

Nocturnalis likes this.
  6. The highest tier make avis woulda been better with pants instead of shorts 😬👀

7. not many underwear models wear pants on the runway 👀

8. The male avis are really bad. The female avis are decent but the shoes looks strange. And something is off about the female avis too. All in all. My rating is: 5/10 female avi and 0/10 male avis

9. This isn’t even true there are so many male avis that look good, it’s just these are not one of them

Muschi, eileen and Juanicorn like this.
  10. What baby is the baby thing actually happening 👀👀 come on what’s the tee gurl

11. “valeries secret” this is a rip off of Victorias Secret 🤫 👙

12. I don’t really like how they named the female Gold Avi “Seraph” though. Looks nothing like a true seraph lmao 🤣

13. I won't be buying them but the female avis look pretty

14. Legal probably looked at them first time around when doing avis like thus and said “no” and had to switch it up lol

15. I have a question, how can I unlock them after the week?

16. You cant. Read what the post says

17. The post is dated in 2021
    We are in 2022. I hope this helps you.

18. Smh ppl 🙄 so in other words what theyrr trying to tell u but miserably failing at is that these avis were only available for a limited time n can't be obtain anymore as that time has expired don't let ppl scem if u buying the shards cuz they're useless now

19. I purposely wasnt explaining it. People are just becoming mindless and expecting things to be done for them and not use their own brain.
    It says all the details in the post. They are capable of reading it themself and im sure they are smart enough to find the words they are looking for that will anser their question

20. Lol fair point but the post doesn't say a year 🌚 just says until August 8th...and while I agree with the expecting things to be done for them I don't think that's the case 100% of the time as some ppl genuinely need help n that's ok....to an extent lol