Valentine En Vogue

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Jan 30, 2018.

1. JD’s and Zander’s stories are both side stories. The Zander one only appears after you’ve completed the first one?I think

And 2 more side stories come out later

2. @ATAMarceline
    You ruined Valentine hunt of this year, the furniture looks very old and kinda ugly, you could've do much more better. Not expected 

3. Cry some more. If you want to complain, send a ticket.

5. LMFAO

6. Where's all the Valentine's day gifts?!?!??!

7. Sucks! 7k Heartinis & only 1 MCS rewards ?

8. The reward boxes such as the Valentines furniture box are making furniture to common. Can ATA not include past hunts furniture in these boxes for future hunts. We played hard to collect certian furniture to watch there value drop because they are so easy to obtain now. If paschal furniture is in the next Easter hunt witchni am sure it will be it would suck for everyone who worked so hard for that dorm. This hunt already will lower the value or desire for the heartfelt furniture. Just as it did for the Halloween event. Please ATA take this in note for any future event.

9. True. They aren’t getting creative they’re just sending out the same old designs which is lazy af.

10. Your fault for making a poor investment. A.t.a always return old items in consequent editions of the hunt.

It happened with Stars n stripes collies, creepy ring girl, cutecake items, and with all the furniture sets since Christmas.

And they will continue to. Sell your items.

Aphro, it isn't laziness when they introduce a new set of furni per hunt. Do you want them to introducr 2? something they've basically never done, and something that is a pain.

11. Am I the only one who hopes they do a Logan Paul avatar soon ?

I wish to be more hated than I already am ?️

12. Disgusting

13. I know right ?

14. That should increase your 2.7k fight losses dramatically

15. Anybody know if or where we can get the avatars from the “trending” tab in the store? ?‍♀️

16. My guess is in the bags that they show in that same pic, but I’m sure ata will mention it soon enough.

17. Probably not. If it’s already obtainable, then there’s no reason for ATA to explain how you obtain them.

18. If you haven't used an ask out before, do you loose your free ask out? For example when the event is over will I still have my one free one or will it be gone if I used it during this event?

19. No. You will not lose that ask out