uverworld’s 1st Giveaway

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Ghastly, Mar 31, 2019.

1. My favorite person is my real life boyfriend which is also my rs. We met on here, I was a little noob and joined his real life best friend's club which she then got him to play pimd and introduced us. We've been together a year in april, I love him cause he's amazing, kind hearted and selfless, he's also a huge softy and very cuddly. He will always put you in front of him self no matter the situation, quick to forgive and understanding, His laugh is contagious and he's always trying to have some fun.

2. I have to top her

3. you have no chance, she's legit psychotic.

4. But you're secretly actually nice remember

5. I'll try

6. I know!! So obviously I’ve been thinking it’s been different persons every time I’ve read "Anonymous"! I almost feel horrible but I just think it’s too funny. 

7. Git rekd me. Oof

8. Pls refrain from random squabbling on my thread, it’ll make it easier for me to read through the participants tomorrow.

9. My fav person is my RS @Schwanz. We met through the oooold forums gc. He means a lot to me and it feels like we've known each other a lot longer than just one year.

10. My favorite person is @secretly_kimani. We met when I was still new to the game and learning things and was keen on being an admin in her club. She believed in me and took out time to teach me every single thing starting from the basics to the admin work. She didn't just help in the game but did in real life too. I love her because she became like a sister to me, always caring and protecting me. What I appreciate most about her is her honesty and how she always supports me, standing by my side when I need someone. No matter how busy she is, she always takes out time when its really convenient for others to say nowadays that they're busy. It's hard to find such ppl who not only become friends but become family..I'm glad I'm friends with her

11. My favourite person is.. i cant give their name because they might get farmed or something like that..so he was and is my favourite person here in pimd..we met when he wanted to leave the game and said in cc that we should just get the items we want from him..i was no saint so i did what everyone else would do : ask for items lol..but as i started talking with him i understood that he was going through a lot of problems here in pimd..like getting farmed just because he was gay and people abusing or bullying him for that same reason..i managed to convince him to stay for a long period of time but after 1 year he left..unfortunately we didnt share info that could help us talk outside of pimd..so i am here in the game waiting for him to come back as long as it takes..hopefully they will return someday :)

12. My favorite person is @Arc. I met her on PIMD and I love her because she has such a big heart and always puts others before herself 

13. my favorite person on PIMD is my pupil because she always helps me or when i need it. we met through being club admins and after it closed we stayed friends

14. Yuri ofc
    My RS
    We met in Wonderland 2.0 about a year and a half ago. The club is dead with the president Wolfie still holding it.
    She gets my weird, often pervy humor
    She's an absolute angel who spoils tf out of people close to her
    She's not just a gamer, but wins more than anyone I know, often times I can't game with her because our ranks are too far apart.
    She's sexy?

15. My favorite person in PIMD is my lovely VP bumble. I met her when she joined meeps like a year ago and shes amazing and keeps me sane.

@Bumble I love you ?

16. So like I guess I'll put my fake persona aside for a bit and be nice, tbh my two favorite people will always be sherily and Wednesday but sherily doesn't like me so I won't make a post about her

Hi Ariel, Wednesday, that's my favorite person low-key, it's a Rocky road but like she I amazing and we went emo together and as salty and petty as I am she'll always be important. Uh, she's super kind and genuine, just all around a 10/10 person. That's all, now let's not talk about this and I can go back to hating everyone.

17. I met so many ppl here and they all are amazing and nice. I’m thankful for them even tho i don’t really talk to them anymore
    Some members from my first hc, some ppl i met in pub, some by trading/buying from them and met some by mercing in their club.
    But my favourite person is @-Kami-, i met her at my first hc and at first we didnt really talk and i was kinda intimidated by her but shhh issa secret. Then a lot of stuff happened at our hc so we kinda became friends from that hclub drama lmaoof and now she’s a good friend, she helped me with personal problems and pimd stuff too ehh I can always talk to her about anything and she will always try to help me. She’s so nice AND SO CUte omg k ily hubby  k ty bye

18. i’ve decided to extend the contest for another day. so it will be ending at April 2, 12pm central US time.

here’s a hint for future participants, the more effort you put into your post. the more likely you are to win.

19. I just saw this, i fackin love you bish

20. No shock here, but my favorite person on PIMD is Crystal.

I met her when we were just kids on this app, and she’s been with me through thick and thin. I appreciate her so much, and friendship like I have with her doesn’t come often.