Updated: Minor Update #3: A lot more achievements

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd_admin, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Re: Minor Update #3: A lot more achievements

Well i think no one really cares abt the "rewards" as of now  it's all about the "CANDY MADNESS" 

2. Re: Minor Update #3: A lot more achievements

Ive completed skyhigh and no award

3. Re: Minor Update #3: A lot more achievements



4. I got 150 beerbongs from rks. And got hot wings and got 100kcs bonus reward plus i earned a lot of candies. For me its good.

5. By restarting, do you mean deleting the game then reinstalling? I'm scared to do that. Lol. I'm afraid something will go wrong.

6. No, just close PimD and open it again :)

7. Why do everyone complain?? All the awards give out stat bonus for level 5.

8. because as the reward bonus gets higher its become difficult. Like art skools and vip that doesnt drop trophies for all in one party and its candy hunt 

9. and gives less money. Even bigclubs wont do b2b cc easy just for 20k stats bonus.

10. Really appreciate ata making game more interesting. But hours and hours of partys, no drops, then another player get the drop you have been trying to get on the first try. This is why I refused to spend any more money on game.

11. It don't matter if you get a trophy or not all you got to do is complete it. I'm level 4 for sky high and I only got. 9 trophys.

12.  forget it. I'm never going to complete them all ?

13. I don't think is fair since Some of us have done those parties hundreds of time in the past and now Ata decides to give awards for it why don't give the awards who already done it?

14.  sky high lv5 gives 70/70 

15. BCS it give you credit for one you did already, when I got sky high it was level 4 already.

16. Why don't you release awards for all the parties at once ? 

17. I want awards for halloween parties while promo last lol

18. Hw we get tat awards

19. whats the point of attempting these parties for awards? we get a few and then pimd chucks the parties. Getting seriously fed up of this game and stupid parties.