Update?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by V_Witchy_101, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Also is this Harry Potter school app now?

2. This game keeps breaking more and more everyday

4. Like I know reaching 100 club members gains you the “there are 100 members in your guild” message but now spells?

5. But I do think it’s cool little bits of cherry blossoms are drifting on the loading screen.. but like was that and exclamation marks the only thing we got an update for? Cause owowwowow

6. Ooh dis showed how long I had vip and holding hands For. Coo

7. I'M GOING INSANE WITH THIS❗️

PETITION TO MAKE IT GO AWAY SAY AYE!

8. I suppose they copy/pasted coding from KAW or KOH and forgot to switch the lingo?

9. very obnoxious. ?

10. RT

11. Those exclamation points are ssssooooo freaking annoying. I know I have a crapload if useless stuff in my dorm and showcase,you don’t need to remind me.

12. I can’t see actives in current party in any club but my own anymore. Glitch or part of this update?

13. no one:
    ata: ❗️‼️❗️‼️❗️‼️

14. Lmao

15. Glad to be on android and not getting this update but also feel like I'm helplessly watching a tsunami boutta' hit and I can't run. :')

16. This is really not necessary and annoying. Especially for people that like a clean feed devoid of any alerts/notifications. We already get an alert for our drops and boxes in our news feed. Why do we need a double alert for those? Same thing for furniture, you see what you get when you open the boxes already. Same for the showcase items, your story reward alert shows those already. This is just annoying and triggering.

The only thing this would be good for is when a pet is done leveling up.

Please either turn it off completely, tweak it so it only shows an alert for important stuff like pets, or include an option for us to turn the alerts off.

17. Iiiioi feel like something bigger is obviously coming and then it will make sense. They’ll most likely adjust the ❗️ for other reasons

18. I support the removal of this update. It annoys me. And the exclamation point every time I get more hunt drops. I get it. We finished a party and I got drops. I already have notifications telling me, I don’t need the exclamation point.

19. Pretty much