Update v1.27: Club Parties and Bug Fixes 

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd_admin, Jul 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pimd_admin, I'm sure you enjoy making us jealous  That's cruel. But we still love you.

2. @desii: You need to be Admin or Owner of a club. You click on the "Party" tab and choose the party you want to initiate.

3. @pimd_admin: What's the name of the five parties? What Tier do they correspond to?

4. No new version for me yet 

5. @Thomas: Search "Party In My Dorms" and you should have the possibility to download it even though you already have it. It will download the newest update.

6. Well the only good thing is nothing cause they have to wAit to even get the parties so why didn't they activate it now

7. And still no new avatars

8. Its near my birthday >:eek:oooo

9. It says unable to purchase when I update :(

10. @huskyneon: Delete PiMD and re-download it. It will update the content by itself.

11. Husky_wolf* I think I should sleep.

12. I was trying to upgrade to v1.27 in my iPad but I keep on getting an error message 'cannot be completed'. And if I press retry, it just keeps on installing and was never completed. And the only way I can access the game is when someone pm me. Please help! What to do?! Is it okay if I just delete the app first then download it again? Will I still have my same profile? Help pls!

13. And munch called somebody an idiot for asking if there were going to be new avatars.  I always know who to watch if I need a good laugh. Asshat.

14. There are new avatars, you could tell the devs made them for the knew comers (The price)

15. No, deleting and redownloading the app will not destroy your actual profile. After downloading the app again, you'll still have the same profile and nothing will have changed. As for your downloading problem, it may be due to the quality of your Internet network or simply to your iPad's battery. When an iDevice's battery gets too old, it somehow affects your download.

16. Awh. I'll be out on August 9th

17. Let the Waiting begin.....

7hrs left about.... ._.

~

18. 11 minutes to go if u r interested in a party join my club we have a max on members but I'll make room for u thanks  Party City 

19. It's 5 past  where are the parties??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.