[UPDATE] Summer VS Winter War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by iSmash, May 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi! You are in team Winter Snowflake ️

2. Signed up by walling the mod but didnt see my name there? guess they're just picking random peeps(?)?

3. Oppo AF Viva Le Snowflake

4. Ty bad eyes didn't see it . ??????

5. Wow. I signed up and My name isnt on any list. I want to war the only reason im still playing this aint fair

6. Its FACTS... can’t wait to hear the tea ??

7. Aww ? Just wait love, someone might drop out

8. u should

9. Lol, i signed up on first day, and not in the list.. may i know why?

10. I was one of the first to sign up, but didn't get put on a team? ?

11. Yeaaah... this is the person who I signed up with and that’s a bummer af...

12. Brutal Winter ?

13. I can’t wait

14. I literally signed up the first day and im not in the roster. Just wtf

15. I signed up by walling the mod not long after the post was released but my name isnt there too. So i asked the mod if they count in the ppl that signed up through wall and he said yes. But isnt it weird that the name is still not there??

16. They told us those who signed up first would be first considered but I don’t feel like thats what happened since all these be people are saying they signed up esrly and didn’t make it...

17. Ha, My leader is Ari, maybe she can make another post about the opponent's teaming up behind her back so we can all get along again.

18. No, you got it all wrong. She will make a post about her own team and accuse them of helping oppo ?

19. They told us those who signed up first would be first considered but I don’t feel like thats what happened since all these be people are saying they signed up esrly and didn’t make it...[/quote]

Yeah thats what they said but still i dont believe it when he said he counted in the ppl that walled the mods?

20. Oh Crap my mistake, how could I forget she accused her OWN team for them losing? I just hope someone else steps up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.