Update suggestions

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Busy, Sep 26, 2020.

1. These are a few of the ideas that i have in regards to updating pimd:
    1.) Another chat channel.
    -In this chat channel it would be specifically for market place. The chat logs move too fast in pub and campus because of the spam sellers. Campus chat should be a place to meet bew friends.

2.) A Retro PvP hunt
    -In this hunt a few old in game items would be brought back and we’d fight to collect items from other players and the players with the complete set get the item(s). This possibly can be an annual end of the year hunt where you can have a second oppritunity to claim items if you missed an event in the year.
    Players could even vote for which hunt they want to do again.

3.) Fully Customizable Avatars
    -This one is self explanitory.

4.) Marriage status
    - Players can buy a marriage package with real currency complete with stats, avatars, and marriage status on their page. Double the combined stats on dates.

4 1/2.) Children
    - Same as the marriage people will pay to adopt children. It would be a bonus if they add cs to your account.

5.) Room ideas
    - A chat log inside of my room. Different from a wall with the chat log in the room you can create a more personal experience.

- Being able to lock your room so people cannot view it. As well as a feature where only specific people can come in.

These are my current ideas please give me feedback and let me know what you think.

2. Look. Pets are one thing in College but children?? Noooooooooooooooo. Think of the rp. :(

Anyways marketplace channel is by far the most legit idea here.

As far as ideas go, i'd like a dont follow me feature that disables my follow button until i decide to turn it back on.

3. Or a.t.a should ban the spam sellers because what they are doing is super disruptive and already against ToU.

I actually like the idea of marriage status! Potential there.

Pass on the rest. We are in college. Not really family building yet.

TheGodOfScylla, Muschi and Busy like this.
  4. No support, too lazy to explain.

In short, none of these are a focused aspect of the game and would create a ton of lag. It's like you're wanting a social app like Movie Star Planet.

5. No ty

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  6. No thanks on the “fully customizable avatars”, “marriage”, and “children” and I’m whatever for the rest of the suggestions.

The “fully customizable avatars” strays so far from what we have, plus what are we gonna get from lbs, hunts, boxes, and etc? Clothes? Skins or sumn? That’s just too much and will need so much effort to be implemented. This is a very big NO from me.

Don’t forget that this is still a college rpg, so children? Hmm I mean if that’s ur thing ig.
    For the “marriage” I think it’s cute but doesn’t really fit the game and even if ATA decided to think about it, it would just make the game laggy.

You suggested “marriage” and “children” would be with rwc so what happens when they break up? What also happens to the children? Joint custody or sumn? Are the children shoved back in the adoption center? A refund? ATA doesn’t do refunds.

I’m glad that you thought of ways that you think would improve the game but I don’t think this works for everyone!

Muschi, Day and LeeJarrett like this.
  7. 1. No im posting where the people are idc
    3. No this isnt a dress up game
    4 & 4.5. This isnt a family simulator tf go play the sims if you want that
    5. Why chat in dorm? Lirily no one looks at dorms unless you saying you selling it or for the rate my dorm thread

Last bit. Sounds stupid as fuck

Muschi likes this.
  8. Ata had this tab in a beta but ended up only releasing pub for rp

9. My response to everyone stating that this is a college rpg i understand why you might disagree on the family and marriage aspect but college is a truly diversified place and there is no limit to the types of people in college. College isnt full of kids in their 20s looking for a good time. Alot of the students in college do have their own families and are returning students. Thank you for the feedback so far.

TheGodOfScylla and JoyBoy like this.
  10. And that minority can be represented in a minor way

11. Only one I'd lend credence to is the marketplace channel. Other than that, these don't seem to improve the game whatsoever and also seems to stray away from the essence of the game.

I understand you say that people in college can be married and/or have children, but that minority could be represented in other facets. For example, we've had a wedding hunt before and there's a fem avatar in the Shop that is wearing a wedding dress and a male avatar in a suit. ATA has released other various marriage-themed items and gifts throughout the years as well. Not much reference towards children in that facet but I feel as though that's even less important than married-person representation.

Maddi_Matsu, LeeJarrett and JoyBoy like this.
  12. Straight up with the amount of pedos i saw just yesterday alone on this game......adding anything to do with kids is not a good idea

13. Number One !!! A chat channel that’s only used for chats! No selling trading or rp posts in this chat channel .... I used to love going to campus then I used to love going to pub chat all are now spammed with buying selling and rp crap

Busy likes this.
  14. Pub was made FOR rp. To get it out of campus

GoddessHailey and TheGodOfScylla like this.
  15. And I’d like a chat to chat!!! With no buying or selling or trading ads!!! If u post that ur selling something in the chat channel!! Banned!

Busy likes this.
  16. Just make a group chat with people

17. O
    k .... get rid of campus and pub chat they can just make a bleeding group chat also!!!

18. Oh and I love number three!!! I wana dress up my ava... I’d buy extra credits for a new hairstyle etc that adds strength to help me win a fight

Busy likes this.
  19. I have an idea for next update... when trading it should give an option like the showcase does.. where we can choose to trade boxes, furniture or stats items.. it would make it less annoying scrolling down to furniture when trading it...

I also like the customising even if its hair, skin and clothing colours everything else can stay same..

20. 1st one yes. 2nd one no. This aint a barbie dress up game. Take a couple mins to search that on forums and you will see the hundreds of posts on it to why its not a good update

Michelle-Jones likes this.