[Update] Battle of the Bands War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nicoolest, May 31, 2019.

1. Battle Of The Bands

what is it?

The battle of the bands will consist 8 teams battling in an elimination style tournament! Until only one band triumphs over all and is declared the winner.Everyone is welcome and all stats are encouraged.We do have a few changes that we are updating now.

Sign-Up deadline : June 17th @ 6pm Est

All wars will be initiated June 20th @ 4:30pm est,to start at 6pm est.

RULES

• Locked roster (No leaving & rejoining)
    • The winning team must have a plunder of 100b or more to advance, or there will be a rematch. (Participation is REQUIRED)
    • Name changes: inform an organizer. We aren't trying to track people down.
    • No upgrading after June 17th @ 6pm est
    • 1 account! (No alts)
    • No unsportsmanlike conduct(This includes stripping your Oppo during the war.)
    • Wars will be split into 2 wars lasting 6 hours each. On two separate days wars won't be back to back. For example first 6 hour war on Saturday then the next part of the war on Sunday.The team with the most total plunder between the two wars will be the winner
    • Misc and outside hits will be disabled in this war.

Rewards

Now you have made it to the good part. What does the winning team get?

200mcs will be split amongst the final winning team,but because we have had so many signups and the teams are looking huge we have decided that we will be accepting donations of misc or bentos to throw into the prize pool on top of the 200mcs.If anyone inside the war or outside would like to donate get with any admin

Also the winning team will get bragging rights for displaying the most skill and teamwork.

Organizer's

Who will be helping organize this wonderful event you may ask? This event will be organized by the people for the people.

Their igns are as follows

Sez

-Lhei_Gotti-

-g_baazinga_g-

Nicoolest

Kady

Death_by_SnuSnu

-iRiley-

-irose-

-Cnc_ChaoticiKandii-

-Cnc_ChaoticFartBoxTonguePunch

2. If you signed up in the original post, we got you and no need to sign up again.:)

3. BUMP!

We have a lot of sign ups so far 
    Leggo sign up if you haven't! Wouldn't want to miss this fun war.We are making sure EACH AND EVERY TEAM has equally distributed members and has team leaders.

4. Sign me up I apparently missed this thread

5. Did the date and time for the actual war change?

6. Yep it did... was going to be on June 15th...

7. Shame. Wish i was informed about that before i signed up

8. Honestly don’t know why they changed it because it’s on a Monday now ?

9. SIGB ME UP UGH

10. Thats the cut off date. War is initiated on a thursday. Same dif though

11. Sign me up please!

12. The date of the war was changed because the previous war was going to fall on fathers day as well, we didnt realize that when making the date, so yes we changed it weeks before the war because of that

13. Thanks for the heads up? ^

14. Can say these will be the final changes to the war as far as dates go

15. Just so everyone know WHY we change it.

16. I didn’t even realize it was on Father’s Day ? tysm

17. Sign me up please 

18. Ill play