LIMITED-TIME CONTENT UPDATE: šŸ® Dairy Daze šŸ®

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Apr 1, 2024.

1. Actually, I was thinking the same thing you were thinking, that we should join the flash club. But it turns out that ec parties don't provide more Milking Time than regular parties. So you could say that if you are diligent in joining b2b Lbh, then maybe you can complete the task.

Let's say, on average you get 3 Milking Time (MT) items per party. To become a Full Milk Pail you need 10 MT (if I didn't count it wrong). Meanwhile, we have to collect 50 Full Milk Pail, that means we need 500 (50Ɨ10) Milking Time. So, if 500 MT is divided by 3 (average per party) it results in approximately 170 parties which you have to complete in 4 days. It's hard though, but worth to try if you want that Hey Bed so badlyšŸ˜…

DrThot, Nomad, Karly and 2 others like this.
  2. This is adorablešŸ„¹

3. this event was fabulous, lots of laughs. i thought it was well done šŸ‘šŸ»

Juanicorn and Coffee like this.
  4. This is completely unattainable if you're not glued to your phone for 3 days straight. We spammed these last two POTDs, for the whole 2 days and most people only got half of the necessary 50.

The event itself is fun, whimsical and the furni is adorable! Really sad that 90% of players won't get it.

Sincerely,
    a F2P

Fleegman, Cait447, eileen and 11 others like this.
  5. This is almost impossible to get.
    There are several members on our club that didn't reach half of it when we ran a freaking ton of parties.

ATA PLEASE add more time!

**Press the complaining button**

6. All Cowney task Rewards and Exclusive Mollyā€™s Shop Furniture Bundle šŸ„
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

ā€¢ Udderly Aborable
    ā€¢ No Moo
    ā€¢ Cow Emjoi Spell
    ā€¢ ā€œGreener Pastureā€ wall Paper
    ā€¢ ā€œGreener Pastureā€ Floor
    ā€¢ ā€œGreener Pastureā€ Hay Bed
    ā€¢ ā€œGreener Pastureā€ Milk Cans
    ā€¢ ā€œGreener Pastureā€ Bedside Haystack

Amarilove and Muschi like this.
  7. And don't forget that when you get the avi, it adds cows to the Greener Pastures wallpaper!

bisssshie, Bunni_B and Amarilove like this.
  8. These Milk Pail Collections are going to be the death of me, all for a 199, ridiculous.

Bunni_B, Styx and Maria_DC like this.
  9. All the people complaining this is impossible when it's really not. I spend maybe 3 hours a day on the game, but I hop into parties on lbh and get about 4-6 things per party. I've got 25 pails. Definitely use those ad regens and just hop around to all the lbh parties. Don't waste all the regen though. For me, 8-12 hits does it.

Coffee and Lumi like this.
  10. Please extend this, I've been doing kini flashes and I'm still only halfway there šŸ„² 2hours left, not making it

11. 26 hours*

12. Tyyy, I realized this and a bunch of us in the kini flash are ctfu šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Muschi likes this.
  13. The bed would have been far more obtainable in the timespan if the milk pails dropped from parties, and not these other things that need to combine into pails.

Kukki, Muschi, Styx and 3 others like this.
  14. I wish the bed were just a little easier to get!! I did a kini flash for a few hours on the first day but Iā€™m currently at only 28/50šŸ„¹ I donā€™t think Iā€™ll be getting the bed at this rate, maybe if the event were a bit longer it would allow more people to get it?

CorneliaSt and Bunni_B like this.
  15. I get its april fools but jokes are ment to be funny. Its impossible to do pritty much 100 parties in 3 days unless you have no life and spend every second of your days and nights on this game. And that aint funny or fun

16. Seems like the drop rate has been buffed! Thank youā™”

Victoria and Muschi like this.
  17. Well some of us have real jobs, and we can't spend all our time on here some of us have lives outside this game.

18. Yeah.. no šŸ˜­ I spend 3-5 hours, on average, on my phone a DAY.. not on one app. A lot of us donā€™t have 3 hours to spend in one place a day. Those of us who also admin or hold certain roles in clubs without having a gold pass also canā€™t hop LBH - not often, at least.

19. I do agree with either a bit more time to complete or having the milk pails drop directly like Witchee suggested!

eileen likes this.
  20. I think this is why they made Counter Culture the POTD for 2 days in a row, but CC is so easy that my club finishes them in like a minute and I always seem to miss that minute. Of course I could just try to be more on top of it or do LBH like I suggested to other people, but I don't necessarily feel like I should have to for an April Fool's gag task. Maybe for an actual hunt or story pass.

Victoria likes this.