UPDATE: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  2. Ty for explanation! ️

3. With out contributions of small players that made 3 or 5 or 10 skulls, Vamp side would loose!!!! The numbers Vamp Team accumulated is from all who made at least 1 and there is more ppl that made 5-15skulls sets then 40+
    So if u wanna take every one out and say we didnt support or made enough then players who made 40+ would never win and so right now they won only cause of TeamWork TeamVamp accumulations and not WinTeam Vamp 40+ only players!!!
    On top of that u give back dns and and ec back. Some ppl spend dns on flashing and some ppl are not even on the winning team and everyone gets rewards but the same ppl from winning team, that many players that actually are the reason that Vamp Team won is not getting what promised..
    Yeah yeah we know about the game and must pay or get no where and ata needs to make income and etc.. but you cant always put ur pockets above the game users, if ata acknowledged its they fault then be as we say "A Man" and for ones "You Ata" take the hit and You Ata learn from Your Mistakes on Your Expense and not on players especially players who spend on the game and make sure yall have nice paycheck every week!

4. O why'd this get unlocked? And why'd you delete that girl's comment about not liking your response @marceline 

5. I do appreciate the dns

6. I don't understand how it was easier to give dns instead of the avis tho... I mean it's just 1 set of avis.... not the end of the world.

7. Yall still complaining about this?

If a co-worker of yours worked 40 hours and you only worked 3, would you complain that you didn't get paid the same because you still cOnTrIbuTed. Some people worked harder than you, it's just a game.

Muschi likes this.
  8. Oh great, thanks for informinf us after pvp hunt event ;))) goodjob

9. I can't believe Jersey got demodded

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.