UPDATE: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lol is the forums literally just whining?

thanks for the dns. 

2. I find it odd that the avi this hunt only has a few percentage points different than the non ghost avis from precious hunts

3. Yes, that's what we do here. WELCOME!!!

4. people are salty they didn’t get rewards for not contributing 

5. bring back ruby

6. REEEEEEEEEEEE

7. ^^^ 

8. Pimd users then: we want pvp
    Pimd users now: no, not like that

Pimd users then: we want old Avis

Pimd users then: we want compensation

What’s next y’all? :) :)

9. Thanks for the compensation. Next time, try to make a roster or something and make the team balanced. So that those who waited for a team with the most skeletons won't be able to join after a few days of not choosing a team. ?

PS. It was a fun event. I became a cow again like in a PWAR 

10. here y’all go ?

11. Damn we still on this topic I see. Honestly receiving the dns and ecs used for that hunt is pretty fair compensation. New hunt, new avis, new parties, new tiers, new day... can we please move on lol

12. 

14. I'm still happy :)

I was one of the ones yelling WE WANT PVP!!!!

I'm very happy we got it, and I think we got it in the very best way possible.

Beta wars were sooooo painful, and that was years ago when say half of people still knew how to war. Could you imagine if they did a beta war type event now that nearly no one knows how to war anymore? We'd be pulling our hair out.

So I'm very happy they did it as BL. Great choice ATA. Please never give us another beta war ever again!

15. ??‍♀️ if you feel treated unfairly get used to it that’s life. No one is perfect and there’s no way they could ever make everyone happy. I think what most are probably thinking is ? if I had know I was gonna get all those dn back I would have used them all  well in high insight yes everyone would have used all their dn but it’s still just a game they made a mistake everyone makes those. Forgive and forget move on and enjoy the next hunt bc really that’s all you can do. Complaining or dwelling on it will get you nowhere.

16. *put some cursing here*

i would've go for flashes to get to t100 if i knew they would give back dns unrelated to pvp mess

i would've collected 40 combined hecco if they explained from beginning. i even asked from 4 acc, what is 'adequately contributed' and they answer they DON'T KNOW. and tell me that i did well. *put more curses here*

i know ranting like this won't get me anything. but i want to rant. kthxbye 
    oh. i did well. ATA said that 

17. As you seem to be ignoring ATA on all platforms we have reached out to you (moderator channels, Help tickets), I will spell it out for you here.

To quote Strange,

"We want to make things as right as we can, but we also can't give a Top 10 VIP avatar to multiple thousands of players for very little contribution because it would trivialize the work that so many others have put into earning high stat avatars in past events."

Jersey, we simply cannot give out extremely high stat avatars to half the player base without destroying the in-game economy. This was a huge oversight on our part when we launched the event, but when we caught it, we had a choice to make between preserving the game's longevity or having players feel angry and misled by us. We chose the sacrifice of the latter in order to continue having a game with a balanced economy.

I hope now you have an understanding of why we did what we did. Simple.

Muschi likes this.
  18. ^^ OOF. Wrecked.

19. So one avi destroys the whole game? ?

20. Jersey vs. Marceline war 2k18 place your bets now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.