UPDATE: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ???

2. If I knew Dns would be refunded I wouldve used them to give me the top tier avatar

3. You do realize some of the ppl who ended up on the winning team like myself joined the game like 24 hours into the hunt? And I still got 4 skeletons so no the way they have it set it should remain. Because either way when newbies join their gonna be able to see which team is winning and still pick the winning team and try their luck. And 100s of new ppl join everyday.

4. Thanx ATA for admitting your mixup and trying to fix it.

5. Your name color tho ?

6. Half these dummies commenting haven't even read it..
    "So you're not gonna compensate us?"

"If all the other rewards are the same why didnt I get a cyan coloured avatar?"

They refunded any DN/EC regen used during the PVP event!! I'd say that's some compensation.

4 slightly different variations of the avatar, and all other rewards remained the same.

Sure ATA could have communicated things better to begin with, but honestly.. You needed atleast ONE combined item to get rewards, y'all expected to choose a team and sit back doing nothing?? ATA's response to all the complaining is wonderful, I wasn't expecting a refund on my DN but I do appreciate they did that. I can't believe people are still on here complaining after they gave a response like this.

Muschi likes this.
  7. ? classic ATA always changing their minds... They say they wanted to reward the people who contributed to "ATA way of the hunt" when they failed to tell us until late in the hunt we needed to collect the skeleton to get the Avis.. This brash and hasty way of supporting the "corporate team players" screws over those who also contributed in making the choice to join the team of vampires and or demons. ATA think of the people who wasted real life money to buy your "corporate Extra credits" to open up boxes and use as dns and still fell short of " Your Corporate team players" who hardly put effort into the hunt by hitting their Alts.. I feel that all team vampires deserve the rights to the VIP Avis that y'all are withholding and giving to those who won the skulls..

8. they literally said you needed to contribute to get some type of rewards. yes they didn’t clarify how many skeletons you needed, but at least they let you guys know you couldn’t sit there and slack off and it wasn’t impossible to get at least get 1 skeleton.

Muschi likes this.
  9.  if that were the case I would have at least 1 skeleton on 10 alts that chose vampire but I don't ? I contributed just as much as people with 1 skeleton and getting rewards

10. This seems like a sincere apology on ATA’s end. I approve <3

Muschi likes this.
  11. Strange, to error is a human action and so is to forgive. But this was not an error. I personally do not hold you responsible for the outcome.
    As for the possibility of other mess ups as you pointed out that could occur, I sincerely hope not. Companies have written procedures to follow, test environments, sign offs, financial goals. There is a learning curve for any new employee and all the employees are responsible for the results. In this case, the story was on for a week. New rewards were handed out when the story ended. No communication of a change, even though ATA knew of the direction they were taking. It's the deceit that was hurtful. Trust is earned, not a given. I understand why ATA refunded the dns for this story, the liability of the community using real money. The part I do not understand or accept is the fact that ATA did not distribute the avatar they posted for the reward. Instead they substituted. We are here for entertainment. ATA tells us what the goal is and the reward. Simple.

12. Thanks for the 74 dn refund ?

13. So are they going to compensate for their lack of fresh avis this hunt which I mean non recycled avis that don't give a good stat boost? ?

15. Tbh u could've done that. It would've taken a few hours at most.

16. the recycled avi is a bonus...they don't usually offer avis in the manner that they're offering the recyled avi. No compensation needed. There are other avis to aim towards if you don’t like it.

17. Lol.. If you didn't have atleast 1 skeleton, you didnt contribute. The point was which team could collect the most skeletons.. If you didnt make atleast 1 skeleton then you didnt bring anything to your teams count! That's not contributing...

Muschi likes this.
  18. I think everyone who made it through the first tier should’ve the vip avi ???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.