Upcoming Story Drop Changes

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Hey everyone,

We wanted to give you all a heads up to some upcoming changes with story item drops.

As we expand upon the stories feature we’ll soon roll out new story content with story-exclusive drops. For these story elements you will only receive their story item drops from parties while that story is active.

This means that you'll only get the drops when you need them, and that you may see others getting drops you aren't as each person progresses through stories at their own pace.

Main event progress and leaderboard drops will continue to drop for everyone regardless of active stories for the entire period the event is ongoing.

2. What my tiny brain confused

3. Whoopie

4. Basically for some upcoming stories, you won't get the items needed to complete the story as drops unless the story is active.

5. Complete me before anyone else grant

6. So is it mean when my side stories like marco done, i wont get the passes? Okay...

7. I think it means like.. For example

You get 3,000 twigs

But your story is to collect only 1,500 twigs

So once you complete the 1,500 story, the remaining amount of won't be transferred on to the next part of the story..

Right?

8. Why can't we just go back to the original party way, drops from all parties random amounts for how much you did. This fixes everything, like y'all are killing pie

9. This is just a lame update honestly...

10. I thought the original hunts were still great except we had to many "crybabies" because their stuff was not instantly delivered

11. This story crap is worst and I'm not even participating, same ole crybabies still crying.

12. yea honestly I don't participate in the Stories either, Developers claim it would be more fair for little players but I'm not exactly seeing how, since now you Have to be in the top percent to get a nice looking Avi or items

13. Not exactly.

Let's say you get a story that makes you collect 100 of STORY ITEM A (an item only used for that story). When the story is active you'll get these drops from parties. If you haven't started the story yet, or have already finished it, you won't get these drops.

14. Uhh... What?

15. So basically until you click your phone to start the story, you won't be getting any drops. ? and If I'm understanding correctly, once you complete the whole story then you'll stop getting drops right?

18. 2 people can be in the same party and get different drops depending on what stories they have reached and have active.