Upcoming Story Changes

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Back to back hunts.
    Had people running around like mad to try to get boxes because you didn't wanna give them in parties.
    Now we have to completely all side stories to get the next new story.
    Good lordy Lou

2. I'm sure Google and Facebook have more info on you, even if you don't use their websites directly. We need to accept that privacy is a thing of the past. 

3. Ata yall already tryed this and to many were complaining because side stories were to hard to complete. I hope they are easier.

4. I disagree. We don't need to accept anything, if something's sketchy or wrong it's our civic duty to stand up against it.

5. If you plan to make it this way then up the drops 100 items per side story is way to few and to be honest it makes most want to quit

6. Wrong ATA
    Story's have become very boring very quickly you need todo some normal hunts as well maybe along side a story

7. Do parties drop boxes this time or are boxes only story rewards? ?‍♀️

8. In fact a lot of people are having problems with this new style pimd has came up with. We don't like it and it seems money hungry. I know that y'all make your money so it's getting very greedy. Also you make it impossible to complete unless your on day or night or your dropping alot of cats to do so. So just that in its self is making y'all alot of money. Also making it way harder for and I mean impossible for lower stats members to even get past the first two or three.

9. Bet the drop rate is gonna stay the exact same ?

10. Honestly just stop updating the story. All you guys do is reskin the items and gifts and roll back the counters for the tier reward with each new story. If you're only interested in giving us garbage just save yourself the effort and literally just reset the item drops every two weeks so we can all have another crack at the useless pimd banks and weak items (that is, weak until you hit the b2b FCC tier of the hunt)

12. I love the added stories just wish potd didn't have to be so hard since new clubs can't participate. Just a thought, but love it otherwise

13. Add more and more stories, let those finish who can just increase the amount of pimd bank reward , those stat items won't help small players now until they become big but pimd bank will entice them to work hard to get good amount of pimd bank to grow fast

14. I totally agree with that. i forget that sarcasm doesn't translate well in writing ?

15. It's ridiculous. Our club will do btb drop parties and it's still hard to make the quotas for the rewards. Remember the good ol days when we could carry on with normal lives, come on to ul whenever and still get avis, cps, dns, pimd banks, and items without needed to come on during every half hour just to MAYBE pass stories to get prizes that were so easily earned before? And I'm not boo hooing about it not being easy or not wanting to spend money, but it would be nice to not be wasting this much time for ridiculously small max drops. Because it gets real old, real fast when people are spending more time and money for less than what they got for barely investing anything before.

16. If you'd introduce story before lowering drop rates, it would be awesome... But now.... It become worse than ever... Totally hopeless for those who don't joined cc/ppa

17. wait wait im confused. we need to hit 900/w.e max drop tier for each side story or we forfeit all the following ones?? 

18. When I get a new avatar from spin bczz I didn't receive any single avatar and kif I received then I repace regularly my avatar??

19. My pimd phone keeps buzzing what the heck is goin on.