Upcoming Story Changes

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Hey everyone,

Just a heads up to another upcoming change with Stories.

In addition to new side-stories being added every few days during events, they may now also need to be unlocked by completing the previous side-stories.

These will also be available for longer periods of time, though you should still complete them as quickly as possible so that you're ready to receive any upcoming side-stories as they're launched.

These changes will take place beginning with our next event.

2. Our next event.. Which starts tomorrow 6pm est 

3. Okie dokie ?

5. These stories thing is going to go down hill very quickly most don't even do them ? smh R.I.P to pimd

6. Actually, most players indeed do participate in stories.

7. I can feel the passive aggression seeping from that "actually"

8. Haaahhhh………

9. So the next event is definitely starting tomorrow? :)

10. Just because people are participating doesn't necessarily mean people like this new style.

11. Funny how they mention it at the end of the hunt 

12. I'd like to see some actual statistics, considering you can't release them due to your privacy agreement we probably never will I think the answer you gave is botched just like the survey statistics you gave us a little while back

13. It's pretty obvious most players participate in stories  Doesn't take statistics to see that.

14. You're right, we don't disclose internal information.
    But that doesn't mean we don't track and utilize a wide variety of data sets to make decisions. We just don't make that information public.

Most companies don't.

15. Grant be like:

16. Isn't it hard enough as it is to complete some of these side stories without having to complete one before the other?
    So if you don't complete one side story, you wont get the next?

17. More bs we didn't need :cry:

18. Well without flashing cats ?

19. No support! -_- .

20. Y'all just make it a little harder and a little harder a little bit at a time don't cha.